Where do i buy test?

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
ivs looked through the search function on this site found a few sites but alot see people saying theyre bad

I saw napsgear was good but it seems to be down

Looked at eroids and osgear looks decent but no one talks about it on this site

Im in usa

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
@Clavicular @PsychoDsk

See if there's any bodybuilders in your gym and ask them, their stuff is 100% legit (kinda sketchy tho if you don't know them)
you can find good sources on eroids, it's a site purely for rating sources and types of roids.
You can buy test E everywhere online and it is 99% legit always but real pharmagrade anavar is a bit harder to get since it's a bit more expensive too.
pharmaqo var is pretty good imo, so is intex pharma
I've heard many many good things abt this site :
they also deliver to US

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
See if there's any bodybuilders in your gym and ask them, their stuff is 100% legit (kinda sketchy tho if you don't know them)
you can find good sources on eroids, it's a site purely for rating sources and types of roids.
You can buy test E everywhere online and it is 99% legit always but real pharmagrade anavar is a bit harder to get since it's a bit more expensive too.
they also deliver to US
Eroids is shit, u can buy promotions to get on the front page.

• +1
ivs looked through the search function on this site found a few sites but alot see people saying theyre bad

Im in usa
Geneza pharma i use but only get oils on there, i heard there orals are fake

• +1
they also deliver to US
My friend recommended me a site ima pm u it in the convo since he wants to gatekeep it but whats ur opinion on it, it has var pharmaqo and test e, ima do nolvadex instead of clonid since i heard its better and less sides, also tysm 🙏

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Im in usa
u buy it from my high T nut, I can nut in a ziplock bag and you can put my nut in ur coffee to increase testosterone

Geneza pharma i use but only get oils on there, i heard there orals are fake
Mmm can i pm u a site ima pm it so psycho too, sum1 ik recommended me it but hes never tried it his friend recommeneded it to him he wants to gatekeep so wont post here

Im in usa
here

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular