Where do I find muslims in Eastern Europe?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
To burn their Pedo Prophet's Quaran in front of? These mudslims need to be caged with their retarded mediaval logic + "religion of peace"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kayne1, USERΝAME, poopoohead and 8 others
Russia, Balkans.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Thought you were from/based in the UK

В Москве их много

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
To burn their Pedo Prophet's Quaran in front of? These mudslims need to be caged with their retarded mediaval logic + "religion of peace"
Also you don’t need to go to Eastern Europe to find Muslims, there’s no shortage of them in Western Europe :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
Also you don’t need to go to Eastern Europe to find Muslims, there’s no shortage of them in Western Europe :forcedsmile:
I AM in EE hence my question

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You'll get beheaded if you do this in Rosija (Specifically, Chechnya and Dagestan). They are very aggressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, murdah, Bushman and 2 others
I AM in EE hence my question
Right, since I thought you were from the UK I was confused like why travel to Eastern Europe to find Muslims when you can literally just take a step outside and see 10s of them 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and WeiWei
Retarded cumjeet moment. Can’t even spell correctly.

Not to mention, muzzies were the OG dickmaxxers. Jelqing was invented by Arabs. You’re following Arabic traditions by dickmaxxing. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, murdah and shia.jihadist
You'll get beheaded if you do this in Rosija (Specifically, Chechnya and Dagestan). They are very aggressive.
Yeah Caucasian Muslims aren’t like Balkans they’re extreme af,

Like 10% of ISIS were Chechens and Dagestani ik cuz im originally from Iraq

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, St.TikTokcel and shia.jihadist
Right, since I thought you were from the UK I was confused like why travel to Eastern Europe to find Muslims when you can literally just take a step outside and see 10s of them 😭
JFL mudslims need caging with their stupid pedo prophet and mediaval religion. Every time I look at these stinking shitskins I cringe at just how dumb you gotta be to worship a literal pedophile stinking shitskin as your prophet. Fucker fucked a 9yo "wife" no joke google it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Michael Myers, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
4215015_Screenshot_2024-06-27_at_11.13.52pm.png

come to Pakistan and do it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, murdah, Bushman and 2 others
Yeah Caucasian Muslims aren’t like Balkans they’re extreme af,

Like 10% of ISIS were Chechens and Dagestani ik cuz im originally from Iraq
They’re not that extreme. Just more overboard than the average, but not truly extreme. :fuk:

Most muzzies get violent if you do that kinda stuff. Here it’s Moroccans and Turks.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
See? This is my problem with muslims. They are all fanatic. Appears to me as if for one to be a "proper muslims", one is demanded to be fanatical. If you're not a religious fanatic (muslim), you're not a "true muslim". This is why all muslims need to be caged and deported out of Europe ASAP. Europe is white people's continent, go back to the desert.

4215015_Screenshot_2024-06-27_at_11.13.52pm.png

come to Pakistan and do it JFL
Nah I wanna do it here, I am not gonna travel just to do it. I need to find local muslim retards to show them how much I shit on their pedo prophets and if they try me I'll be the last ink in their diary. Retards jfl

See? This is my problem with muslims. They are all fanatic. Appears to me as if for one to be a "proper muslims", one is demanded to be fanatical. If you're not a religious fanatic (muslim), you're not a "true muslim". This is why all muslims need to be caged and deported out of Europe ASAP. Europe is white people's continent, go back to the desert.
mad because the average "christian" nowadays supports gay marriage and abortion

But not all muzzies are like me, many muzzies in the west are disgusting libtards. :feelswhat: Though admittedly they are westernized and more cucked, that’s why.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
We will deport za Muzzlims from Europe Saar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and WeiWei
We will deport za Muzzlims from Europe Saar
Indeed. Rid Europe of all the filth. Europe is for white people. Just like in history it always was.

Indeed. Rid Europe of all the filth. Europe is for white people. Just like in history it always was.
lol what country are you from?

If your from EE like Poland or some shit you don’t even need to worry cuz the Muslim population is negligible there anyways

lol what country are you from?

If your from EE like Poland or some shit you don’t even need to worry cuz the Muslim population is negligible there anyways
Plenty of pakis there.

Still better than being a terrorist
Shias ain’t terrorists, and the person ur replying to is

All the terrorist attacks and suicide bombings that in the west are done by ISIS and alQaeda supporting extremist Sunnis

None done by Shia

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
mad because the average "christian" nowadays supports gay marriage and abortion
But not all muzzies are like me, many muzzies in the west are disgusting libtards. :feelswhat: Though admittedly they are westernized and more cucked, that’s why.
Don't go off on a tangent, now. My point stands: The issue with Islam as a religion is that 1) it demands religious fanaticism to the absolute extremes, ie beheading if someone burns the Quaran or talks smack about your Pedo Prophet Muhammad. 2) It's extremely mediaval and just fucking dumb in 2024. It is simply not in line with modern times, science, etc, whatever you wanna call it. It's not compatible with modern civilizations. Muslims need to gtfo of Europe immediately. Go back to your deserts, I don't care. Just get the fuck outta here.

you know israel did 9/11 faggot
That’s cope icl

Who cares tho, it and all the other terrorist attacks were perpetrated by salafi animals anyways not us

Don't go off on a tangent, now. My point stands: The issue with Islam as a religion is that 1) it demands religious fanaticism to the absolute extremes, ie beheading if someone burns the Quaran or talks smack about your Pedo Prophet Muhammad. 2) It's extremely mediaval and just fucking dumb in 2024. It is simply not in line with modern times, science, etc, whatever you wanna call it. It's not compatible with modern civilizations. Muslims need to gtfo of Europe immediately. Go back to your deserts, I don't care. Just get the fuck outta here.
1. Nowhere in Islam does it say to behead someone who burns the Quran.
2. Example? Islam will always remain the same. It won't change because some faggot activist is mad that it outlaws homosexuality.
3. Blame the Jews for globalism JFL

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Michael Myers
If muzzies didn’t translate and keep Greek manuscripts, science today would not have reached this point where it’s at today. Also, what’s wrong with a violent reaction to an extreme action? I applaud guys who are stupid enough to do it, because I’m not willing to throw away my life just because some retarded faggot is trying to be edgy.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
1. Nowhere in Islam does it say to behead someone who burns the Quran.
2. Example? Islam will always remain the same. It won't change because some faggot activist is mad that it outlaws homosexuality.
3. Blame the Jews for globalism JFL
But then "real muslims" do it... hm... I wonder who instructs them to do that then? Surely it's not in Pedo Prophet's Book?

Look at how women are treated lmao. Mfers covering themselves up so badly it's EASY PEASY for them to hide even 2 AKs under those burkas hijabs or whatever tf they call them LMAO imagine letting anyone in your country walk around like that

OK but surely if muslims understand they aren't compatible with European civilizations then they could just go back on their own?

keep coping
you know israel did 9/11 faggot
A few days ago, 20 people were killed in Russia
and before committing a terrorist act, they recorded a video where they shout Allah akbar

Al Qaeda was funded by the US and Israel to do 9/11
Read my edited reply + it doesn’t matter AlQaeda still had the ideology which allowed them to commit it while we don’t, if the Americans and Israelis truly did support them in doing so (which there’s no evidence for) then it still doesn’t exonerate the perpetrators

A few days ago, 20 people were killed in Russia
and before committing a terrorist act, they recorded a video where they shout Allah akbar
Shias ain’t terrorists, and the person ur replying to is

All the terrorist attacks and suicide bombings that in the west are done by ISIS and alQaeda supporting extremist Sunnis

None done by Shia
bruh

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and jisko32
If muzzies didn’t translate and keep Greek manuscripts, science today would not have reached this point where it’s at today. Also, what’s wrong with a violent reaction to an extreme action? I applaud guys who are stupid enough to do it, because I’m not willing to throw away my life just because some retarded faggot is trying to be edgy.
Dude, it's a fucking book written by a pedophile. Muhammad wifed up and fucked a 9yo chick. How is that not disgusting? Ew. So your response to someone burning a book is to try to behead him? This isn't normal

But then "real muslims" do it... hm... I wonder who instructs them to do that then? Surely it's not in Pedo Prophet's Book?

Look at how women are treated lmao. Mfers covering themselves up so badly it's EASY PEASY for them to hide even 2 AKs under those burkas hijabs or whatever tf they call them LMAO imagine letting anyone in your country walk around like that

OK but surely if muslims understand they aren't compatible with European civilizations then they could just go back on their own?
1. Who said they are "real muslims". They are ignorant retards who know nothing about Shariah.
2. Women showing modesty is the cure to degeneracy.
3. What makes them incompatible?

Dude, it's a fucking book written by a pedophile. Muhammad wifed up and fucked a 9yo chick. How is that not disgusting?
:soy:
Ew. So your response to someone burning a book is to try to behead him? This isn't normal
Not all support that, me and other shias for example (many Sunnis too)

Read my edited reply + it doesn’t matter AlQaeda still had the ideology which allowed them to commit it while we don’t, if the Americans and Israelis truly did support them in doing so (which there’s no evidence for) then it still doesn’t exonerate the perpetrators
yeah of course Al Qaeda are retarded khawarij
I was just saying that because most Americans still can't get over muh 9/11

Dude, it's a fucking book written by a pedophile. Muhammad wifed up and fucked a 9yo chick. How is that not disgusting? Ew. So your response to someone burning a book is to try to behead him? This isn't normal
Our prophet did not marry a prepubescent child. That’s what Sunnis say, not everyone here is Sunni. Shi’as rightfully say that’s false. And our prophet was illiterate, he could neither read nor write, so you’re just saying false things only here. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
why do Sunnis hate Russia so much that they have already committed 2 terrorist attacks in just 3 months?
@shia.jihadist wanna take this one 🤣

It all goes back to history and the role models they emulate

why do Sunnis hate Russia so much that they have already committed 2 terrorist attacks in just 3 months?
They are done by ISIS, ISIS is created and funded by CIA (Americans) to destabilize the world. :Comfy:

Damn bro! I can't believe he didn't comply with the current laws of the USA in 2024. :feelswhat: How disgusting!

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
1. Who said they are "real muslims". They are ignorant retards who know nothing about Shariah.
2. Women showing modesty is the cure to degeneracy.
3. What makes them incompatible?
OK so where does their extreme reaction stem from? Surely it must be in the book? Since all muslim teachings stem from Quaran, no? Just using common sense here

That isn't modesty. Those motherfuckers are covered up like mediaval knights lmao. You can't even see their faces.

That their entire religion is incompatible. Muslims seem to base their entire lives around their religion. Which is out-of-date to begin with. So muslims are always going to be behind times to say the least.

@shia.jihadist wanna take this one 🤣

It all goes back to history and the role models they emulate
Cope. This is the real answer;
They are done by ISIS, ISIS is created and funded by CIA (Americans) to destabilize the world. :Comfy:
The last time actual muzzies waged war against Russia was because they wanted their own country, which is nothing for them to be shamed for. However they’ve laid down their arms basically already so there’s that.

People who commit terrorist attacks in the name of Islam are ignorant retards with no knowledge of Quranic context.

Our prophet did not marry a prepubescent child. That’s what Sunnis say, not everyone here is Sunni. Shi’as rightfully say that’s false.
There’s is not 1 single Shia narrated in which our imams say that she was 9, I personally checked and looked and asked many

She was likely 17
And our prophet was illiterate, he could neither read nor write, so you’re just saying false things only here. :feelswhat:
That’s ur prophet too lol,

Imagine believing in a prophet that can’t read or write lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Michael Myers
OK so where does their extreme reaction stem from? Surely it must be in the book? Since all muslim teachings stem from Quaran, no? Just using common sense here

That isn't modesty. Those motherfuckers are covered up like mediaval knights lmao. You can't even see their faces.

That their entire religion is incompatible. Muslims seem to base their entire lives around their religion. Which is out-of-date to begin with. So muslims are always going to be behind times to say the least.
Aren’t you the coomer who always gushes over women? Sounds like you just hate Islam because it doesn’t allow women to be naked. That’s why you hate Islamic people who actually practice their religion. :fuk: And most raised muzzie foids don’t wear a burqa, it’s an Arabic tradition, it’s usually white reverts that wear a burqa. :feelshaha: