Where do I find women like this?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Not Brazilian women per se. But women who take slutty group selfies in their underwear like this.

I see this group of women, I see a group of women whose standing in whatever social environment they belong to is a standing I want to be on. With them. I want them to save me from mediocrity and take me into their world. But I don't know where I'd find women like this. Besides São Paulo State University. And if I was to find women like this, how would I be worth their time?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Hades, Aqua and 13 others
OP youre 47 yo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, fogdart and 12 others
Go back to .is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Not Brazilian women per se. But women who take slutty group selfies in their underwear like this.

View attachment 1446449

I see this group of women, I see a group of women whose standing in whatever social environment they belong to is a standing I want to be on. With them. I want them to save me from mediocrity and take me into their world. But I don't know where I'd find women like this. Besides São Paulo State University. And if I was to find women like this, how would I be worth their time?

They're literally everywhere in Texas,I mostly see them at the Supermarket and Gyms

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Pretty much any rich persons weekend house in LATAM has those kind of foids.

One of my uncles was in his 50s and he has a big country house about an hour and a half drive from Medellin where he lives.

Twice I went there with him and his friends without his wife or kids and there were just a bunch of 18-30yr old foids who came to chill in the pool, eat BBQ and pose in their tiny bikinis with their massive asses.

Pretty sure most of them also got fucked by my uncle and his old mates

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5802, Clandestine and 1 other person

One of my uncles was in his 50s and he has a big country house about an hour and a half drive from Medellin where he lives.

Twice I went there with him and his friends without his wife or kids and there were just a bunch of 18-30yr old foids who came to chill in the pool, eat BBQ and pose in their tiny bikinis with their massive asses.

Lifefuel.

NOVINHA GOSTOSA

Close, but that's swimsuits. I'm looking for underwear. A seemingly meaningless difference, they show the same skin I know. But the subtle difference is crucial here.

They're literally everywhere in Texas,I mostly see them at the Supermarket and Gyms

What are you seeing in supermarkets and gyms?

Close, but that's swimsuits. I'm looking for underwear. A seemingly meaningless difference, they show the same skin I know. But the subtle difference is crucial here.

Some were defo in underwear.

Truth is in LATAM (ex Brasil) they don't differentiate so strongly.

I saw some foids in Manchester deliberately flashing their underwear at some chadlites and a kebab bro a few days ago, but they were scrawny/skinny, not with big asses like u want I think

Strip Clubs

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

I saw some foids in Manchester deliberately flashing their underwear at some chadlites and a kebab bro a few days ago, but they were scrawny/skinny, not with big asses like u want I think

Ass size isn't crucial. It'd be nice, but the goal here is to befriend the group of girls who take slutty group selfies in their underwear. Who are the selfies for? Who will see them?

those chicks you posted

the iq of this forum is at a median deviant of 73-78

absolutley brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Clandestine, Tony and Patient A

How rich is your uncle, what are his looks, and where does he find these women

View attachment 1446449
You can try on the beach, sometimes when girls go in groups they take photos like this in their bikinis, or even more provocative poses like sitting on all fours with their asses up, etc., of course it must be a beach where many young people go.

How rich is your uncle, what are his looks, and where does he find these women
He is legit Chad, Schwarzenegger tier jaw, squintmaxxed hunter eyes. Robust af frame, 179cm (tall for that generation in LATAM).

He's not really the in demand type cos he has super dark triad looks, dark features, tan skin and really sun damaged. The look that JBs go for in LATAM is more the blond blue eyed Bieber type pretty boys, or if the Latin look then more the higher PSL dark triad masc pretty boys like Maluma or Romeo Santos. My uncle is much higher PSL than those guys though, whenever he visited me in UK he got Hella attention from white foids.

Also super NT and confident dude, prob cos he is like top 0.0001% on his country, and in terms of monthy income would be top 1% anywhere in the west except USA.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You can try on the beach, sometimes when girls go in groups they take photos like this in their bikinis, or even more provocative poses like sitting on all fours with their asses up, etc., of course it must be a beach where many young people go.

Swimsuits aren't the way to go.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I wish I had nt friends to go to the beach and party with :feelswah:

I wish I had nt friends to go to the beach and party with :feelswah:
Just approach young people on the beach: "Hey, you want weed, beer, a massage, etc.?"

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

burst out of cage when i saw how he said the middle easternbros just like @lutte @cloUder @TsarTsar444 @WontStopNorwooding @WannabeJock

btw lette op pic of girls goblinas for us when we move to equador

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
burst out of cage when i saw how he said the middle easternbros just like @lutte @cloUder @TsarTsar444 @WontStopNorwooding @WannabeJock

Yeah this thought would never cross our minds

• +1
Reactions: Tony

The kebab bros are Pak, and not good looking ones either, in Manchester.

They were defo flashing them ironically, sort of how Borats sister used to tease his retarded brother showing him her pussy saying u will never get this and shit

Ass size isn't crucial. It'd be nice, but the goal here is to befriend the group of girls who take slutty group selfies in their underwear. Who are the selfies for? Who will see them?
You can find girls like these in pretty much all dorm rooms or rented apartments, where college girls live together - pretty much everywhere where a bunch of young women live together stuff like this happens - they sometimes walk around the room in their underwear or even nude if they want to change or just got out of the shower, try different clothes, borrow each other's clothes, show each other the lingerie they just bought, admire themselves in the mirror, etc., they have much less inhibitions then young men who live together in the same room/house.
Occasionally, they might fool around with each other, they are much more touchey-feely than guys - they would hug, cuddle, tickle, wrestle, fight with pillows, kiss, take photos like this just for fun, etc...
I know this because in college I've spent a lot of time with a group of girls, until I was just one of them, kinda like a gay friend(except I'm not gay), so I've seen a lot of behind the door stuff.

View attachment 1446449

In a brothel

You can find them on an average college campus

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot