Where do I get fillers injected to fix midface hypoplasia?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
@Akatlyn @Blackgymmax @Cheat_Win @Orc @MaestheticMaso @agoostis @VenatorLuparius @maxxmclooks @AySab @CoreSchizo @Normiefag @paramirov @randomvanish

My nose and paranasal projection are fine, but I need to fix the rest of my midface. Where should I get injected?

Don't say some stupid bullshit like "Don't get them!" btw​

Last edited:
it's so over

I think you answered your question my boy, inject filer in the mid face just below the tear troughs to lift the underlying tissues, this in itself may eliminate dark circles and improve the orbital vector, or at least decrease it. Your doctor should know this but if you plan to self inject then you have close to 0 self preservation instincts lol

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
I think you answered your question my boy, inject filer in the mid face just below the tear troughs to lift the underlying tissues, this in itself may eliminate dark circles and improve the orbital vector, or at least decrease it. Your doctor should know this but if you plan to self inject then you have close to 0 self preservation instincts lol
Undereye fillers? I spoke to a professional and they said those tend to migrate the most though and they only recommended zygo fillers.

Undereye fillers? I spoke to a professional and they said those tend to migrate the most though and they only recommended zygo fillers.
I had great results with tear trough filler; the results depend on the right product and the professional that injects. Filler can migrate if you use both the wrong product and inject it in the wrong tissue planes

• +1
@Akatlyn @Blackgymmax @Cheat_Win @Orc @MaestheticMaso @agoostis @VenatorLuparius @maxxmclooks @AySab @CoreSchizo @Normiefag @paramirov @randomvanish

My nose and paranasal projection are fine, but I need to fix the rest of my midface. Where should I get injected?

Don't say some stupid bullshit like "Don't get them!" btw​

Don’t inject fillers or you’ll become permabloated

Don’t inject fillers or you’ll become permabloated
Retard I literally said in the OP to not tell me stupid shit like this, I understand the risks already.

quick question, not sure if ur still active on here but are you talking about this area seen on my pic?

View attachment 2964188 quick question, not sure if ur still active on here but are you talking about this area seen on my pic?
Yes, fillers do restore volume but I would choose the implant route since the filler here could take many years to dissolve plus attracts some water and could block lymph nodes

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and DonaldJTrump
Yes, fillers do restore volume but I would choose the implant route since the filler here could take many years to dissolve plus attracts some water and could block lymph nodes
So you only believe in filler for the jaw or chin? Zygos or undereyes are a no go?

So you only believe in filler for the jaw or chin? Zygos or undereyes are a no go?
Maybe some Juvederm Volbella for the year troughs but but you should avoid filler in the midface all together if possible

Filler in jaw and chin is ok from my experience

• +1
Maybe some Juvederm Volbella for the year troughs but but you should avoid filler in the midface all together if possible

Filler in jaw and chin is ok from my experience
really? i heard undereyes were even worse than zygos and that zygos were actually fine in moderation but undereyes aren't at all, apparently they migrate the most out of all fillers AND if you have allergies they will get super puffy sometimes.
thoughts?

really? i heard undereyes were even worse than zygos and that zygos were actually fine in moderation but undereyes aren't at all, apparently they migrate the most out of all fillers AND if you have allergies they will get super puffy sometimes.
thoughts?
Makes sense, but from experience I haven’t noticed migration there but it does retain some water, this is more apparent in the mornings. After an intense workout and sweating my cheeks get a lot more defined which means that my fillers do hold water and makes my face a bit puffy than it should

• +1