Where do i get HGH?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I need some HGH in Italy.

Does somebody know where to get it here or how much to inject or anything related.

I need to do it asap

Don't be cringe. If u make a point u should have a reasoning and if not don't act like a antisocial autist
i dont know what to say, if you had a singular brain cell you'd be capable of doing your own research. jfl, you think i have some obligation to answer some greycel

i dont know what to say, if you had a singular brain cell you'd be capable of doing your own research. jfl, you think i have some obligation to answer some greycel
I just expected someone that's sure of smth to have a reason for that. Ofc I can do my own research but asking ppl that claim knowing smth about the topic wouldn't be dumb either?! Bc maybe u bought from there so I could get the answer I wanted instantly. And I prefer being a "greycel" on this forum instead of a basement dweller like u bc I already have good looks im just on here to learn stuff that I develop correctly and to find out stuff about hgh bc imma take it soon to grow to the ideal height in my teenage years, after I'm done developing I'll leave this place forever but gl to u continuing rotting here for purposes that won't even benefit u, have a good one.

I just expected someone that's sure of smth to have a reason for that. Ofc I can do my own research but asking ppl that claim knowing smth about the topic wouldn't be dumb either?! Bc maybe u bought from there so I could get the answer I wanted instantly. And I prefer being a "greycel" on this forum instead of a basement dweller like u bc I already have good looks im just on here to learn stuff that I develop correctly and to find out stuff about hgh bc imma take it soon to grow to the ideal height in my teenage years, after I'm done developing I'll leave this place forever but gl to u continuing rotting here for purposes that won't even benefit u, have a good one.
it's obvious that you don't bring any value to this forum you don't have to explain yourself bud.

U apparently don't do so aswell lmao and I actually gave some ppl solid advice
Posts 121
Reputation 20

i don't know about that.. from your search history it looks like all you do is ask questions. not to mention; 0 threads and 0 advice.

Posts 121
Reputation 20

i don't know about that.. from your search history it looks like all you do is ask questions. not to mention; 0 threads and 0 advice.
What should I search that u can see I help ppl based on search history☠️☠️. Im just not very active but I do respond to some ppl asking questions I have answers to in the threads I read