• Long term mate

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • It's over

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Answer honestly, in answering consider the following characteristics of your face: jaw size, zygomatic prominence, broadness of the forehad, broader facial area overall and eyebrow thickness. Remember be honest, no one here is judging you for something that is out of your control
1200px-Facial-sexual-dimorphism.jpg

I aint on there

I have very thick masculine eyebrows that are aesthetic but would look better tier positive til

My face is just normal width but I still look extremely masculine because of my brow ridge, eye area and strong dark brows

So STM? Im somewhere in between LTM and STM because of my combination of features, which is never ideal, you always wanna be in STM territory.

Is it that bad?
Um my weakness is lack mess of pure masculinity. My skull is 23 .3 inches and I have a narrow jaw and average bizygo

My face is just normal width but I still look extremely masculine because of my brow ridge, eye area and strong dark brows
Well thats good, having thick eyebrows is an underrated halo.

how the fuck am I supposed to know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
how the fuck am I supposed to know
I literally just explained all the features in the post.
Um my weakness is lack mess of pure masculinity. My skull is 23 .3 inches and I have a narrow jaw and average bizygo
23 inches is actually kinda average, not small but not big by any means. I measured 25 inches.
Some cunt voted most masc thats obvious fucking larp if you were most masc you would be out fucking stacy's not rotting on this site, JFL.

I literally just explained all the features in the post.

23 inches is actually kinda average, not small but not big by any means. I measured 25 inches.
Some cunt voted most masc thats obvious fucking larp if you were most masc you would be out fucking stacy's not rotting on this site, JFL.
25 inch skull is stupidly big. Like you would look comical with that. U measured right

25 inch skull is stupidly big. Like you would look comical with that. U measured right
I fucked up the measurement you;re right, its 24 inches.
Ive always had a slightly bigger head then everyone from as far back as I can remember, like from primary school photos, photos from now, in general i tend to always have a slightly bigger head then other people.

I'm in between short term and long term by the standards of that graph. But my eyebrows are shit and I don't have hollow cheeks.

Last edited:
Long term to short mate

Idfk what all that means

my features are kind of all over the place

Idfk what all that means
The scale shows a face morphed from feminine to progressively more masc. Far left is most masc, and far right is least masc. Your facial masculinity determines whether women see you as a friend, potential long term partner, short term partner or hookup. Masc features include: large jaw, prominent cheekbones, thick eyebrows, broad forehead, and broader facial area overall.