where do you find alt/grunge clothing in europe

dbva

dbva

learning guitar
actually impossible, searched far and wide for any sort of grunge hoodies and zipups like affliction and tapout etc, they are either unbelievably overpriced or nonexistent,

my only option is to buy chinese kid clothing from shein which is 100% polyester 🥲

why don’t you just order online from good brands, NOT shein

if you send me some sort of inspo pics you have and it’s similar to my style then i’ll recommend some brands

why don’t you just order online from good brands, NOT shein

if you send me some sort of inspo pics you have and it’s similar to my style then i’ll recommend some brands
im looking for some zip ups cuz im autistic and hoodies make me feel like im gonna suffocate

something like these,

a chill design, nothing exaggerated or too crazy
black/gray/earth tones

im looking for some zip ups cuz im autistic and hoodies make me feel like im gonna suffocate

View attachment 3038655View attachment 3038656View attachment 3038658
something like these,

a chill design, nothing exaggerated or too crazy
black/gray/earth tones
zip ups in the summer in europe is a bit insane

the left one looks pretty exaggerated. i’d say basketcase gallery has some good zip ups w good designs, would say it’s more of a modern brand tho, it’s usually like off duty male modern brand so the zip ups won’t be as emo it’s all the skulls and whatever. they do have a cool style tho so id check them out if you’re interested. they’re darker style clothes are some of my favorites. linked a post of theirs that shows a good example of their darker aesthetic clothes, although the ones in this post don’t show their zip ups with designs, you’ll have to look in their page to find the ones with designs

• +1
Reactions: dbva

the left one looks pretty exaggerated. i’d say basketcase gallery has some good zip ups w good designs, would say it’s more of a modern brand tho, it’s usually like off duty male modern brand so the zip ups won’t be as emo it’s all the skulls and whatever. they do have a cool style tho so id check them out if you’re interested. they’re darker style clothes are some of my favorites. linked a post of theirs that shows a good example of their darker aesthetic clothes, although the ones in this post don’t show their zip ups with designs, you’ll have to look in their page to find the ones with designs

i live in sweden its 13 celcius lmao

LMAOO BLATANT DARKTHRONE SHIRT COPY BTW :lul::lul::lul:

i live in sweden its 13 celcius lmao
ohh, sounds so good though, i prefer cold weather. i’m in the us and there’s like a severe heatwave for a couple of weeks, it’s like 94 degrees rn (34 celsius)

actually impossible, searched far and wide for any sort of grunge hoodies and zipups like affliction and tapout etc, they are either unbelievably overpriced or nonexistent,

my only option is to buy chinese kid clothing from shein which is 100% polyester 🥲
Charity/second hand shops, temu/AliExpress/pandabuy, niche brands