Where do you live?

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
I live alone in this very old apartment there is this old lady that owns this very old apartment and im the only one who lives in it and she talks to herself, sings and does some weird whispers most of days. Sometimes very quiet aswell. She is like 70 years old and sits at home all the time and I am living for free aswell.

Outside the apartment there isnt much either I have been living here for years, mostly rainy and a big forest which is foggy. 20km away from where I live there is a market you can buy food, drinks and stuff i just walk there buy stuff and come back. But most of the time I order things even food.

Last time i have seen someone here outside was a very long time ago other than the granny, not many people are here but its a very beautiful place in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Solar and currylightskin
I asked where the fuck do you live faggots

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Dubai in a flat bro. Rotting in my sofa is my favourite thing to do

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I live alone in this very old apartment there is this old lady that owns this very old apartment and im the only one who lives in it and she talks to herself, sings and does some weird whispers most of days. Sometimes very quiet aswell. She is like 70 years old and sits at home all the time and I am living for free aswell.

Outside the apartment there isnt much either I have been living here for years, mostly rainy and a big forest which is foggy. 20km away from where I live there is a market you can buy food, drinks and stuff i just walk there buy stuff and come back. But most of the time I order things even food.

Last time i have seen someone here outside was a very long time ago other than the granny, not many people are here but its a very beautiful place in my eyes
Commieblock

• So Sad
UK, but I take frequent holidays to my mansions abroad:feelsokman:

• +1
Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Quite the trip - Tomah, Eau Claire, St Paul...MPLS.

EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND. COME MEET ME FOR A PINT

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy