Where do you meet a wife or legit LTR

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
It can’t be uni because every girl there is probably pretty much a cum dumpster. Maybe if I was going to a very prestigious one with HQNP women but that isn’t the case. It can’t be tinder for obvious reasons. Where do u find them I want kids in the future

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
the biggest nightclub in your city

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 1851, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I’m planning on maybe becoming a regular at a local coffee shop in the future or look up someone I find attractive on ig and see what places they usually go to get coffee and at some point just ask them out after some weeks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, aBetterMii, ThatDude023 and 2 others
I’m planning on maybe becoming a regular at a local coffee shop in the future or look up someone I find attractive on ig and see what places they usually go to get coffee and at some point just ask them out after some weeks.
Nice plan. Time to abandon your haraam tinder ways

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
hinge

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, aBetterMii, the BULL and 1 other person
Nice plan. Time to abandon your haraam tinder ways
Not yet, not planning to settle down until I’m at least 26, so tinder stays. But I won’t date anyone from tinder - so that’s my plan so far if I’m not meeting “the one” by accident in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: Loki and House Lannister
In school when you are both virgin and live close to each other

That’s it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, BoneDensity, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 20179
It’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 20179
Based if you can pull this off sober. I can after 6 beers likelu

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and Niklaus Mikaelson
Based if you can pull this off sober. I can after 6 beers likelu
Well, haven’t tried it yet but I don’t think I would have that much trouble with it as I don’t mind talking with strangers

• +1
Reactions: Loki
You can find very good looking women at private events, private parties, now and then in expensive gyms, expensive restaurants etc., theoretically also on Instagram, but for that you need a very good profile, which you should have anyway, influencer events are also perfect. If you really want to find faithful women, you should focus on women from wealthy functional families.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Xangsane, aBetterMii and 2 others
high school obviously.

where else

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I know the answer because I found my love

I went to a small coffee shop the first time today and chatted with the cute barista behind the counter. I'll try to get her number this Friday when I go back. Seems like these places (not including Starbucks) just attract higher quality girls

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, aBetterMii and Niklaus Mikaelson
discord

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, aBetterMii, ThatDude023 and 2 others
I went to a small coffee shop the first time today and chatted with the cute barista behind the counter. I'll try to get her number this Friday when I go back. Seems like these places (not including Starbucks) just attract higher quality girls
I agree, good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023
It’s impossible

Yeah I've given up the idea of getting a wife since a long time ago.

Women barely even reply men when they say "hello" on any online app or dating app, how the hell would you expect them to MARRY YOU when they're too narcissistic to even talk to you?

Just give up on women , do injectable Testosterone n Kratom n Phenibut for good mental health n find some hobbies n call it a day

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and GetShrekt
Bruh idk I don’t want to tell my kids I met their mom off an iPhone app
if you have an iphone at all I hope you never have children as your bloodline needs to be seized from continuing to burden society with your pee-sized brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and House Lannister
how is that different from other apps just because of some marketing JFL
OP to find LTR college is your best bet. after that you will need to resort to dating apps or god knows what types of hobbies and stuff.

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
the only way is basically to find them when they are so young they haven't been ruined already, but it's not easy

• +1
serious answer: honestly no clue.

I cant even get a girlfriend and my standards for that are not that high tbh. Just look decent and be fun to chill with. Impossible

A wife/seriousLTR? cant imagine.

• So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and House Lannister
serious answer: honestly no clue.

I cant even get a girlfriend and my standards for that are not that high tbh. Just look decent and be fun to chill with. Impossible

A wife/seriousLTR? cant imagine.
people overlook this aspect too much here. how to be LTR material when you have an history of posting on blackpill forums?? your brain isn't wired anymore for stuff that people do during LTR. you are wired for short bursts of dopamine by slaying and dating apps usage to fulfill your ego

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Hinge is best for zoomers that actually want LTR believe it or not. Idk about them being marriage quality but there def is LTRable girls on there

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and House Lannister
Imagine thinking there are ltr worthy women alive atm

• So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and House Lannister
how is that different from other apps just because of some marketing JFL
OP to find LTR college is your best bet. after that you will need to resort to dating apps or god knows what types of hobbies and stuff.
Fuck you’re right. Most normal relationships r like this maybe I will redo some exams to get into a more prestigious uni with more hqnp girls

Fuck you’re right. Most normal relationships r like this maybe I will redo some exams to get into a more prestigious uni with more hqnp girls
don't overthink about which uni you go to for that purpose. there' s no guarantee that more prestige equal to more HQNP or whatever, every girl is equally slutty. just get to a good enough uni to have good chances for a career

• Love it
people overlook this aspect too much here. how to be LTR material when you have an history of posting on blackpill forums?? your brain isn't wired anymore for stuff that people do during LTR. you are wired for short bursts of dopamine by slaying and dating apps usage to fulfill your ego
Very true.

I dated 2 girls and 1 girl broke off with me cuz I voted the 'wrong' political party, and the other because I 'wasnt a real foodie'.

My mind tells me to not consider a girl LTRworthy at all anymore, and always expect her to just ditch me for some shit reason at some point. So I have to treat women as slays instead to get my dopamine.

is what it is. maybe ill get a diff mindset with the right girl, who knows.

love can be strong

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023 and the BULL