Where does Good Looking actually start?

Where does ir start?

• Total voters
MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I mean on real life, where does someone starts being considered good looking for the majority?

Is it High Tier Normie? Low htn? Strong mtn? Strong htn? Chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Low HTN is a pretty good level for overall life quality.

For women to see you as merely a sexual being then weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hardestmfintheroom, murdah and 3 others
Anything higher than HTN and you need to get off autists.org and go outside unironically.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, Mr. President and MaghrebGator
for males:

mtn most wont consider attractive

low htn some will consider but not the majority, its up to 50/50

solid HTN is where guys will start to be considered good looking by the majority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, Xangsane and MaghrebGator
Mtb with a good body
Mtb with good pheno
Mtb with good harmony

Or Mtn with good height , body , and pheno altogether

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Low htn is the bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and MaghrebGator
Short niga

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and MaghrebGator
im a htn and ive been called good looking a fair amount of time in my life

so yea id say htn/low htn

• +1
As a man if you're a HTN you will have a better quality of life. As a woman, a LTN get's daily validation and praise for doing nothing

• +1
When you get women gasping with their mouths open and a shocked looked when you pass by

• Hmm...
When you get women gasping with their mouths open and a shocked looked when you pass by
Yeah good luck achieving that. Doubt it happens often unless you are Hitler prime after the French invasion or something

Yeah good luck achieving that. Doubt it happens often unless you are Hitler prime after the French invasion or something
If that or regular double takes or long eye contact doesn’t happen to you you’re simply not good looking

• So Sad
If that or regular double takes or long eye contact doesn’t happen to you you’re simply not good looking
I think the most common is when they see you for the first time and its like they follow you with their eyesight and even moving their head to keep it for like a couple of seconds

Having their mouths open when they see someone is something very difficult to witness. Double takes is easy but they know how to hide it.

I think the most common is when they see you for the first time and its like they follow you with their eyesight and even moving their head to keep it for like a couple of seconds

Having their mouths open when they see someone is something very difficult to witness. Double takes is easy but they know how to hide it.
The first thing is called staring motherfucker
And still doesn’t mean shit, had a fatty that was staring me down hard too the point it was uncomfortable multiple times. I approached and she rejected me hard

Having there mouths open has even happened too me and am a PSL0.15 subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
The first thing is called staring motherfucker
I never fucked a mother, why you call me that? Are you a jew?
And still doesn’t mean shit, had a fatty that was staring me down hard too the point it was uncomfortable multiple times. I approached and she rejected me hard
Could be, but i think it's a sign
Having there mouths open has even happened too me and am a PSL0.15 subhuman
Never seen it. Must have been a mistake, they were probably yawning or something

I never fucked a mother, why you call me that? Are you a jew?

Could be, but i think it's a sign

Never seen it. Must have been a mistake, they were probably yawning or something
Yes having there mouths open with a shocked expression turning their birdcel necks following you with their eyes is yawning

• +1
Yes having there mouths open with a shocked expression turning their birdcel necks following you with their eyes is yawning
It's probably a way that women yawn to assert dominance in their territory. I see documentaries in Discovery Channel, i know what i'm talking about.

I mean on real life, where does someone starts being considered good looking for the majority?

Is it High Tier Normie? Low htn? Strong mtn? Strong htn? Chadlite?
5.5/10

• +1
HTNsnare usually the best looking guys you will meet on a day to day basis.

I'd say high MTN is probably the start of good looking. Average is high LTN for men.

• +1

• +1