Where does it say that south east asian have the highest susceptibility to estrogen in this study???

Ultravisionary Bism

Ultravisionary Bism

Silver

I read every damn word in that study but cannot seem to find about Southeast Asians have the highest CAG receptor repeats.

Commenting from this thread:

@Detona
@Blkpill Godfather

From what study bro?
That study didnot even mention CAG receptor repeats genes.

I read every damn word in that study but cannot seem to find about Southeast Asians have the highest CAG receptor repeats.

@Detona
@Blkpill Godfather

From what study bro?
your avi is so cute and happy man :love:

• Love it
Reactions: mug and Moggie

@Detona
@Blkpill Godfather

From what study bro?
your avi will be me after ive ascended

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie

@Detona
@Blkpill Godfather

From what study bro?
dont ask big man questions

just accept the facts @Detona

I went and autism'd through some literature to find the specific studies for you.

The study demonstrates that Chinese men have a longer CAG repeat length than western men and that even in this very low-risk Chinese population, a shorter CAG repeat length confers a higher risk of clinically significant prostate cancer.

Edwards et al. (22) give estimates of CAG repeat frequency among European Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, and Latinos using DNA extracted from a convenience sample of blood donated to Houston, Texas, blood banks. Blood-bank personnel noted European-American and African-American ethnicity based on visual appearances

this is is the study they're referring to in the above, but that one has the visual table, I can't make much of it on it's own: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1740333/

Dude i just want to know that the study that you posted is about pigmentation genes of european people not about south east asian have the highest CAG receptor repeats.

listen here man i have no racial pride at all.
in fact i hate most of the asian foods due to soy in it.

I read this study and i cannot find a single sentence that mention about south east asian have the highest CAG receptor repeats DNA. I didnot find it.
Maybe i read wrong or anything else?
maybe it was the wrong study that being posted?

I went and autism'd through some literature to find the specific studies for you.

The study demonstrates that Chinese men have a longer CAG repeat length than western men and that even in this very low-risk Chinese population, a shorter CAG repeat length confers a higher risk of clinically significant prostate cancer.

Edwards et al. (22) give estimates of CAG repeat frequency among European Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, and Latinos using DNA extracted from a convenience sample of blood donated to Houston, Texas, blood banks. Blood-bank personnel noted European-American and African-American ethnicity based on visual appearances

this is is the study they're referring to in the above, but that one has the visual table, I can't make much of it on it's own: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1740333/
thanks sir @Ultravisionary Bism here bro