Where does the goatfucker stereotype come from

There’s like a 0% chance he’s Jewish it’s obviously a troll alt 😂😂😂
ZomboMeme 02032024114102

Cope never ends , every muzzie is a goatfucker then? No right? Thats why stereotypes are shit
I can tolerate the terrorist stereotype tbh at least it’s dark triad, the goat fucker one is shit tho

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and mayo mogger
I can tolerate the terrorist stereotype tbh at least it’s dark triad, the goat fucker one is shit tho
Yeah bro do u drink camel piss? Do you any friend of yours who drinks camel piss? Same away i dont know any friend who eats cow shit, media coverage is all where its all wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Swarthy Knight

Yeah bro you are defo drinking camel piss

Yet these camel jockeys have the audacity to make fun of some uneducated dindus drinking cow piss 😂 they lack self awareness

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
"Aryan mogger from Leichtenstein, Europe"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Most racial stereotypes have some truth to them but this one is just bullshit, when has an arab ever fucked a goat (it's never happened)

Beastiality is not even allowed in Islam
It came from an ancient time where goats where equal to humans 2017 or something in Indonesia

Attachments

• images (49).jpeg
    images (49).jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Mechepo e mechepe o mechepe u mechepo

It came from an ancient time where goats where equal to humans 2017 or something in Indonesia
Islam should’ve never spread east, 90% of the Arab racial stereotypes wouldn’t be there

Attachments

• images (49).jpeg
    images (49).jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32250
:lul::lul:Isnt he from Bangladesh.
Havent heard much from there.

Most of the memes and news about raping goats and shit has come from Pakistan and a good amount from India.

But the thing is, these faggots aren't even a real Muslim jfl.
20230627 231203
Explain this:lul::smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Muslims fuck the goat, symbol of the devil
-Allah, the Best Deceiver (Qur'an 3:54)

- So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world
(Revelation 12:9)

Quite easy to get.

ofc, curries are the root of a stereotype that was falsely attached to us @SecularIslamist fuck you guys
Most curry stereotypes don't even apply to Bengalis btw. Like streetshitter or fundamentalist.

Arabs are goat fuckers and fuck their cousin, that is why Pakistanis are doing it.

No, as far as I know Indians don't want to be associated with Pakistan due to historical conflicts between the two countries
Yes, only libtards say such things

Attachments

• 1709391523711.png
    1709391523711.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Never understood it also and i asked the same question several times. In muslim law bestiality is punished by the highest penalty.

To be honest you can deceive people easily like in the first comments of this thread. Just show them a screenshot of someone who has written some fake statistics in open office and they will believe you because it is "informal" enough.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back