Where does the “Surgery can only move you up 0,1 points and never more than a full point on a 10 point scale” myth come from?

Can reconstructive surgeries move you up 1+ points on a 10 point scale?

• Total voters
MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
It really seems like a depressing outlook. And one that is often given on this site. “Chads are born not made”. But the improvements that can be made with the most invasive surgeries can definitely be multiple points it is just that whoever came up with the statistic probably looked at cosmetic procedures as a whole mostly consisting of maintenance of camouflage procedures which obviously only do little to make an already bad base better. Reconstructive options literally include options to change up the entire facial skeleton today so assuming you are white you can completely change both jaws, yes some doctors do lefort 2/3 surgeries for cosmetic reasons. You can go from shit tier mouth and lip area (Kylie Jenner) to very attractive

and from incel lower third to good

You can have under eye implants to correct or mitigate the effects of asymmetrical eyes and although no one should find surgeons who even do box osteotomies. These surgeries will probably all become safer and achieve better results over time so a very determined person can after some beta buxxing acquire enough money to do something about his deformities. Surgeries like length lengthening too (altough often made fun here) can of course increase a guy’s smv significantly. In my opinion with the right idea about what to change and a capable surgeon as well as the willingness to undergo major surgeries you can definitely move up 1 or even multiple points. It is just most people lack the conviction to go that path.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10615, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Thats the most retarded shit i ever heard. I went from 3psl to 4.5 with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, randomvanish, PrisonMike and 8 others
It really seems like a depressing outlook. And one that is often given on this site. “Chads are born not made”. But the improvements that can be made with the most invasive surgeries can definitely be multiple points it is just that whoever came up with the statistic probably looked at cosmetic procedures as a whole mostly consisting of maintenance of camouflage procedures which obviously only do little to make an already bad base better. Reconstructive options literally include options to change up the entire facial skeleton today so assuming you are white you can completely change both jaws, yes some doctors do lefort 2/3 surgeries for cosmetic reasons. You can go from shit tier mouth and lip area (Kylie Jenner) to very attractive
View attachment 1185073
View attachment 1185082
You can have under eye implants to correct or mitigate the effects of asymmetrical eyes and although no one should find surgeons who even do box osteotomies. These surgeries will probably all become safer and achieve better results over time so a very determined person can after some beta buxxing acquire enough money to do something about his deformities. Surgeries like length lengthening too (altough often made fun here) can of course increase a guy’s smv significantly. In my opinion with the right idea about what to change and a capable surgeon as well as the willingness to undergo major surgeries you can definitely move up 1 or even multiple points. It is just most people lack the conviction to go that path.
Thats the most retarded shit i ever heard. I went from 3psl to 4.5 with surgeries
salludon went from 4 to 7 psl

or from 5/10 to 9/10 in irl scale

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, randomvanish, bugeye and 3 others
View attachment 1185073
View attachment 1185082
also u dont need lefort 3 , lefort 1 with zygo implants is enough unless ur casey neistat

also u dont need lefort 3 , lefort 1 with zygo implants is enough unless ur casey neistat
you need it if your nasal bone is too short/long. it is not just about the absolute mid face ratio you need balance in the upper part of the maxilla in addition to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
you need it if your nasal bone is too short/long. it is not just about the absolute mid face ratio you need balance in the upper part of the maxilla in addition to it
my nasal bone is just fine, i just have more cartilage which i can remove with rhino

yeah u might need to balance upper part if ur really recessed, however for most people zygo, rhino and lefort 1 is enough

also at best everyone should stop at anove average forward growth

if u want top tier then yes u need lefort 2 at least but otherwise theres more to face than maxilla

From the basement

Just a wraparound jaw implant with big enough dimensions can probably ascend most men 1 point on the scale

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 2729
Literally the same 5 images are used as examples of surgery ascension with far more examples of surgery’s making the person worse

For what is worth there is farrrr more female ascensions from surgery, don’t really know why that is

surgery isn't cope

surgery isn't cope
If surgery wasn’t cope There should be far more examples of people on lookism websites that have ascended via surgery. And the argument “people who ascend on here wont want to show their photos “ is a cope out

If surgery wasn’t cope There should be far more examples of people on lookism websites that have ascended via surgery
I would assume most people who ascended don’t want their new chad faces all over these sites jfl. If you’ve ever consulted with a surgeon then they admit that all their best results refuse to get posted online. Sometimes they can show you some better results in the office under confidentiality

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and lilhorizontal32
I would assume most people who ascended don’t want their new chad faces all over these sites jfl. If you’ve ever consulted with a surgeon then they admit that all their best results refuse to get posted online. Sometimes they can show you some better results in the office under confidentiality
So you’re telling me people on lookism accounts who were willing to post photos of their pre surgery faces wouldn’t post photos of their improved face? It’s not like even if you ascend via surgery you become a different person you’d still be recognizable. Idk you could be right but it sounds like a cope

So you’re telling me people on lookism accounts who were willing to post photos of their pre surgery faces wouldn’t post photos of their improved face? It’s not like even if you ascend via surgery you become a different person you’d still be recognizable. Idk you could be right but it sounds like a cope
Most people here are 17 year olds with no money. The people who have money to ascend are actually successful in life and probably won’t post here. Most people here are copers who LARP they are getting a surgery with a surgeon but I doubt more than 2% of users here will even attempt surgery

it costs 50k or more for most people to ascend. Most people here probably only have $50 in their bank account

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 4430
stop coping

Beauty is bone

U fix your bone, u ascend in beauty that's just logic

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Gaia262 and Swole bravo
Depends on your harmony

many people look worse after surgeries

Depends on your harmony

many people look worse after surgeries

100% depends on the person and what exactly is wrong with them... a tall white birdcel can ascend quite a bit whereas a short dravidian could get Brad Pitt's jaw and still get nowhere with women. I will say the older I get the more I realize height and phenotype matter so much rather than individual facial features (jaw, eyes, etc.)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Gaia262, lasthope and 1 other person
100% depends on the person and what exactly is wrong with them... a tall white birdcel can ascend quite a bit whereas a short dravidian could get Brad Pitt's jaw and still get nowhere with women. I will say the older I get the more I realize height and phenotype matter so much rather than individual facial features (jaw, eyes, etc.)
What you mean with phenotype? Like be white and non ethic or like specific look/harmony which often also get categorized as pheno ?

What you mean with phenotype? Like be white and non ethic or like specific look/harmony which often also get categorized as pheno ?

I'd say both... people obsessing with JBW need to realize there is trailer trash white looking guys, high class, etc. same with other races. Some people just have shit harmony nothing will really help them while others need a few tune ups.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I'd say both... people obsessing with JBW need to realize there is trailer trash white looking guys, high class, etc. same with other races. Some people just have shit harmony nothing will really help them while others need a few tune ups.
Okay yeah I know what you mean
What pheno do you think I am lol?

Okay yeah I know what you mean
What pheno do you think I am lol?
You're normal German pheno from what I remember. Similar to this:

Istockphoto 510724161 612x612
Image 2

Not an issue for ascending.

• Hmm...
I don’t remember sending you pics but you are still probably right lol

I don’t know after softmaxxing ascension is difficult
I believe all you needed was more bone angularity. Rest of your face and proportions are fine.

• +1
I believe all you needed was more bone angularity. Rest of your face and proportions are fine.
Yeah right I look quite bloated+ slightly receded (thinking about getting bimax)
Is that a alt from you? Can’t find you in my inbox

Yeah right I look quite bloated+ slightly receded (thinking about getting bimax)
Is that a alt from you? Can’t find you in my inbox
I deleted the conversation a while ago. I'm also trying to get rid of my bloat right now. If it doesn't work out then I might need bimax/implants too.

I deleted the conversation a while ago. I'm also trying to get rid of my bloat right now. If it doesn't work out then I might need bimax/implants too.
Over for my brain can’t remember
You are also slightly receded?

depends on the person. u used kylie in a photo where she massively photoshops w makeup etc to prove a pt. salludon is like the only person who rly ascended hard like that and getlooksordietrying. Theres people here putting in real money to ascend, its just that nobody is rly ascending like that. If im wrong, you can post your results lmao. To an extent, you still need the genes to become chad even through surgery where surgerycels cope, and on the other end is guys who do nothing and think theres 0 chance of improvement, which is also cope. Truth is, youll probably make moderate improvements but you wont end up slaying hard as u think. u probably wont be some henry cavill type nigga, but youll definitely do significantly better than u originally started if u try. Its too funny seeing guys saying "just watch for me to ascend" then they realize they still get sub white chad results lul, but if youre doing better be content and move on from this shithole.

Basically this.
People don't want other people to know they ascended using surgery jfl it's so autistic and weird.

It comes from non-delusional people looking at a broad selection of results, not just cherry picking the same 5 results over and over and going "See! This is what surgery does!"

I have long since given up on trying to convince anyone of this, despite being a person who has seen literally thousands of case studies.

If you think there is some glaringly bad feature on your face and a surgery will improve your self-esteem, okay, go for it. If on the other hand you are desperately saving money to get 100k+ of various complex surgeries in the vain hope that after you would lead a fantasy life, you probably need Risperdal.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, never_lucky and Deleted member 4430
Ah okay
You already consulted surgeons for bimax?
No. Going to see how I do without it first then if still no attention getting bimax.

• +1
Surgery isn't cope, however to be a chad it highly depends on your genetic base. Like having a long midface, narrow ipd, narrow skull, eye shape, you can improve but you'll never become a chad.