Where does this bhai rank in all time .org chads?

Streege sent me 360 of his face in motion. Imagine being so gl ppl think you're morphed lol
I have streeges real face but If I post it here. I think I will get banned. Should I do it? Some user doxed it for me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I believe him. He had no reason to lie on here, he never even posted himself publicly before the dox, he's not like crisick

The problem was that he believed that he was the only chad and that everyone else was LTN.

And again his hypocrisy frauding way harder than most users here while calling out people for lightly frauding their pictures.

• JFL
The problem was that he believed that he was the only chad and that everyone else was LTN.

And again his hypocrisy frauding way harder than most users here while calling out people for lightly frauding their pictures.
He rated objectively too many ppl throw the Word chad for ppl with deformities Just because of Slayer halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
I have streeges real face but If I post it here. I think I will get banned. Should I do it? Some user doxed it for me.
You think streege isn't as GL as people think he is?

He rated objectively too many ppl throw the Word chad for ppl with deformities Just because of Slayer halo

No he didn't lol. He just rated everyone low while looking at him as the best looking guy ever. He literally is by far the most narcy on this site.

Goodlooking people and unattractive people would be rated LTN by him. No objectivity or standardization at all.

• JFL
You think streege isn't as GL as people think he is?
Not according to the picture I got... IT could be pre ascension pic.. but some guy told me he paid people to edit his face or some shit like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Wallenberg
Not according to the picture I got... IT could be pre ascension pic.. but some guy told me he paid people to edit his face or some shit like that.
I have seen him post and before ascencion. Dunno if he edited .

I have seen him post and before ascencion. Dunno if he edited .
You mean the passport pics? Its not them. Its very high quality 100% percent not fraud pics .

• JFL
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
That's a completely different Person bro

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
That's a completely different Person bro
Yes but it same dude lol. Same eyes. same lips same chin, same eyebrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and the BULL
Yes but it same dude lol. Same eyes. same lips same chin same everything.
no it's completely different ahahahahahah no videocamera filter can alter you that much

He has a better pheno then pre ascension salludon, but he mogs none of the chads mention

I think he got the imran abbas pheno
Or very good looking Pakistan indo brachid Or top tier gracile indid

Yes but it same dude lol. Same eyes. same lips same chin, same eyebrow.

He edits his pictures so hard that if you saw him in real life you wouldn't even know it was him at all and he would look subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
no it's completely different ahahahahahah no videocamera filter can alter you that much
Yes but he is same dude. It is possible that he is hiding his forehead with hair. Fixed his overbite. Grew a beard and changed his eyecolor. Used shit tons of makeup to look white as possible. He also have edited his nose with some apps.

• JFL
Yes but he is same dude. It is possible that he is hiding his forehead with hair. Fixed his overbite. Grew a beard and changed his eyecolor. Used shit tons of makeup to look white as possible.
no he just lacks several kilos of bone mass. even crisick looks almost like his pics

no he just lacks several kilos of bone mass. even crisick looks almost like his pics
bro he is 100% him.

- His nose is narrow. That can be made with retouch apps.
- Beards make your jawline more wider.
- He is hiding his forehead with curtain hair.
- Fixed his overbite.
- Put shit tons of makeup.
- Eyecolor frauding

Last edited:
No he didn't lol. He just rated everyone low while looking at him as the best looking guy ever. He literally is by far the most narcy on this site.

Goodlooking people and unattractive people would be rated LTN by him. No objectivity or standardization at all.
streege rated me HTN while I'm LTN at best

• +1
Reactions: sibience
streege rated me HTN while I'm LTN at best

Yes, because he rates forum users that he likes higher.

While he rates hollywood actors (that women love the most) LTN and MTN.

Further proving my point that he just throws out terrible rates and low rates for more attractive people.