Where exactly can I benefit from this supposed JBW privilege?

AhappyPill4u

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
I'm almost 30 years old. I've been single for over 10 years. Where exactly is my JBW, coper?

Just admit it, you hate white men to the point that any success a white guy has is down to a supposed unearned privilege. Y'all are delusional af.

The 'studies' you've all presented aren't peer reviewed and lack credibility. I can directly quote from the field of evolutionary biology and very easily refute JBW Theory using said facts that have been peer reviewed. Meaning, every single leftist rat has tried debunking said facts and FAILED to do so for many decades and y'all think your basement tier 'theory' can hold a candle up against the collective facts of evolutionary biology? Give me a break.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, try2beme, Kanye West's Cousin and 4 others
JBW is mostly about how even ltn whites brutally mog most asian men therefore they find dating success among noodles + noodle culture is obsessed over looking white

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and NZb6Air
JBW is mostly about how even ltn whites brutally mog most asian men therefore they find dating success among noodles + noodle culture is obsessed over looking white
None of what you've said is true. You sound utterly brainwashed. Asian culture is obsessed with Kpop, not white people shit. Asian, white and black women don't want low tier men from any race. Have you ever heard of hypergamy?

• +1
Reactions: ominion

JBW gets you nothing but a subhuman chink

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ominion, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Bruh,
I hate Asians but

Just go to Philippines , and get a virgin wife that’ll cook and clean for you. At this point, whatever Asian you get is going to be subhuman by default. May as well just get one that actually provides purpose JFL

• +1
Reactions: ominion and NZb6Air
Bruh,
I hate Asians but

Just go to Philippines , and get a virgin wife that’ll cook and clean for you. At this point, whatever Asian you get is going to be subhuman by default. May as well just get one that actually provides purpose JFL

No traditional woman will be dating a white man to begin with. They're all bar sluts or gold diggers with the exception of some educated asians who'll date educated whites.

None of what you've said is true. You sound utterly brainwashed. Asian culture is obsessed with Kpop, not white people shit. Asian, white and black women don't want low tier men from any race. Have you ever heard of hypergamy?
Lmao Asians have been using makeup to whiten their faces for thousands of years but stay delusional grey

Lmao Asians have been using makeup to whiten their faces for thousands of years but stay delusional grey
Again, dipshit. That has nothing at all to do with desiring caucasian morphology. White skin, regardless of the country, is linked to status because the ruling classes are lighter skinned. Once money is removed from the light skinned men, women selected against it in favour of darker skin. I bet this is going right over your head.

Last edited:
@📎♿️⚙️ where’s his heckin jbw n shiet

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
@📎♿️⚙️ where’s his heckin jbw n shiet
I really do hope you guys aren't coping with muh BBC law. Black sub 6s are incel af in 2024, hence half the manosphere consisting of niggers vloging their struggle with dating.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, lowtiernormiechad and watah
If ur not mtn its over

Once money is removed from the light skinned men, women selected against it in favour of darker skin
Source? Pretty much any study agrees with me rather than the bs you’re pulling out of your ass

“This research has found that Asian American women prefer to date White men over men of color, and they are less likely than Asian American men to want to date a fellow Asian American”

IMG 4911

Source? Pretty much any study agrees with me rather than the bs you’re pulling out of your ass
Wrong. These are the facts straight from evolutionary biology. You need to educate yourself before opening your mouth.

Response rates don't show us who actually met up nor who is on the other end. For all we know, it's some gay guy masquerading as a woman. Thus, the response rate data is worthless.

I'm almost 30 years old. I've been single for over 10 years. Where exactly is my JBW, coper?

Just admit it, you hate white men to the point that any success a white guy has is down to a supposed unearned privilege. Y'all are delusional af.

The 'studies' you've all presented aren't peer reviewed and lack credibility. I can directly quote from the field of evolutionary biology and very easily refute JBW Theory using said facts that have been peer reviewed. Meaning, every single leftist rat has tried debunking said facts and FAILED to do so for many decades and y'all think your basement tier 'theory' can hold a candle up against the collective facts of evolutionary biology? Give me a break.

Here's your ticket

PR 2920 5

Now go knock yourself out champ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and watah

the actual color of someones skin doesn't matter that much, but the color of someones skin contributes to other factors that matter in dating like height, or eye color for example

Wrong. These are the facts straight from evolutionary biology. You need to educate yourself before opening your mouth.
And in no way do you attempt to create correlation between the theory and your argument.

Response rates don't show us who actually met up nor who is on the other end. For all we know, it's some gay guy masquerading as a woman. Thus, the response rate data is worthless.
I’m sure in all the 1000 studies they’ve done with several thousand participants that they somehow managed to interview BWC obsessed troons every single time… that makes statistical sense

You also never backed up your claim
Once money is removed from the light skinned men, women selected against it in favour of darker skin.

You might just be the biggest psuedo-intellectual on this forum I’ve debated so far, that takes skill

And in no way do you attempt to create correlation between the theory and your argument
Where's your argument, sunshine?
You might just be the biggest psuedo-intellectual on this forum I’ve debated so far, that takes skill
Still no argument so you've lost. Now gtfo my post.

the actual color of someones skin doesn't matter that much, but the color of someones skin contributes to other factors that matter in dating like height, or eye color for example
How so? Human females have a genetic prerequisit to select according to an evolved matrix that was reinforced over many millennia by evolutionary pressures that constitute the modern homosapien species. Thus, mongloid females will follow in accordance to said evolved psychology until selection acts against it.

Last edited:
I’m sure in all the 1000 studies they’ve done with several thousand participants that they somehow managed to interview BWC obsessed troons every single time… that makes statistical sense
Until those variables are ruled out, the data is worthless.

“This research has found that Asian American women prefer to date White men over men of color, and they are less likely than Asian American men to want to date a fellow Asian American”
Old, used up asian women date out the most. Thus, it is out of desperation and not a CHOICE. Less than 25% of Asian female in the desirable demographic date out with asian intermarriage declining every year.

Where's your argument, sunshine?

Still no argument so you've lost. Now gtfo my post.
You’re a huge fucking schizo, I’ve made my argument clear wtf
Until those variables are ruled out, the data is worthless.
Like I said it is statistically impossible for whatever circumstance you’re describing to play out, especially considering the people collecting the data likely know what the fuck they’re doing
Old, used up asian women date out the most. Thus, it is out of desperation and not a CHOICE. Less than 25% of Asian female in the desirable demographic date out with asian intermarriage declining every year.
Source? Even if true I’m not claiming all Asians females date white men, I’m just pointing out the statistical anomaly when compared to other racial pairings

And again, you never backed this up and I doubt you will
Once money is removed from the light skinned men, women selected against it in favour of darker skin.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Like I said it is statistically impossible for whatever circumstance you’re describing to play out, especially considering the people collecting the data likely know what the fuck they’re doing
It is not statically impossible, lmao. Mandatory ID verification is the only way to rule out the variables. Until that level of data is accumulated, the old response rate data set is worthless.

Source? Even if true I’m not claiming all Asians females date white men, I’m just pointing out the statistical anomaly when compared to other racial pairings
Peer reviewed data on intermarriage rates. Look it up! Old women who aren't fertile marrying foreign men in droves doesn't prove superiority when they'll settling for older, walled out hags.

JBW isn't real unless you're in a white minority area where whites are worshipped.

The bonus for being white in a white majority nation is zero.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
It is not statically impossible, lmao. Mandatory ID verification is the only way to rule out the variables. Until that level of data is accumulated, the old response rate data set is worthless.
Lmao I just calculated your scenario and it came out to be around 6/1,000,000,000 of a probability, and that’s not even including all the factors :forcedsmile:
Peer reviewed data on intermarriage rates. Look it up! Old women who aren't fertile marrying foreign men in droves doesn't prove superiority when they'll settling for older, walled out hags.
Jfl you can’t just tell me to look up your source, tell me the specific study you’re referring to

Move to japan and harass all the young women

Go outside and lower your standards

How about you take your own advice and shut your mouth.
I do I’m 30 and I fuck 18 yr old sub 5s regularly. Now stfu and watch me fuck your niece you bitch ass beta :p:redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Lmao I just calculated your scenario and it came out to be around 6/1,000,000,000 of a probability, and that’s not even including all the factors :forcedsmile:

Jfl you can’t just tell me to look up your source, tell me the specific study you’re referring to
I just told you, LMAO!

Your calculations are meaningless. Remove the variables from the data, (which you can't) So you have nothing.

I do I’m 30 and I fuck 18 yr old sub 5s regularly. Now stfu and watch me fuck your niece you bitch ass beta :p:redpill:
Not everyone is as desperate as you. Some of us have dignity and self respect and won't dumpster dive to beach whales and ape looking gooks. You're so pathetic.

Not everyone is as desperate as you. Some of us have dignity and self respect and won't dumpster dive to beach whales and ape looking gooks. You're so pathetic.
Enjoy your dignity touching your wee wee for 10 years in your fart bunker while I pound ass and get blowjobs

donald trump wwe GIF by Election 2016

Enjoy your dignity touching your wee wee for 10 years in your fart bunker while I pound ass and get blowjobs

donald trump wwe GIF by Election 2016
Keep assuming things about me without knowing a God dam thing. I got blown a few months back by a strong low tier noodle from China in the UK. So, stfu.

Keep assuming things about me without knowing a God dam thing. I got blown a few months back by a strong low tier noodle from China in the UK. So, stfu.
So why are you bitching fagot. You ran JBW, this thread is typical white man complaining. Ungrateful white dog

So why are you bitching fagot. You ran JBW, this thread is typical white man complaining. Ungrateful white dog
Getting sucked off by a 29yo isn't JBW, duh. She saw me as a betabux and kept going on and on about her ex back in China. I kicked the cunt outta my hotel room as quick as lightening. At least I got a blow job, though. Quit running your mouth, fool.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
Getting sucked off by a 29yo isn't JBW, duh. She saw me as a betabux and kept going on and on about her ex back in China. I kicked the cunt outta my hotel room as quick as lightening. At least I got a blow job, though. Quit running your mouth, fool.
Who cares you still got some head over the 100 30yr old Asian men in her DMs.

JBW isn't real unless you're in a white minority area where whites are worshipped.

The bonus for being white in a white majority nation is zero.
being nonwhite in a white-majority nation is a failo. White women chose white guys most of the time

asians still worship white men. Kpopmaxxed and white guys on the top of the food chain. U can get a bitch way above your lookstreshold just by being white from northern Europe, US, and Canada.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

bruh how are you 30 and still on this website u shouldve gotten plastic surgery by now. also whats ur height? people forget to mention that jbw means you need to height mog too

asians still worship white men. Kpopmaxxed and white guys on the top of the food chain. U can get a bitch way above your lookstreshold just by being white from northern Europe, US, and Canada
High tier asian women rarely date out. The majority of asian women who race mix are below average looking and do it out of desperation because of advanced age and previous failed marriages and relationships.

• +1
Reactions: 炎黄子孙
bruh how are you 30 and still on this website u shouldve gotten plastic surgery by now. also whats ur height? people forget to mention that jbw means you need to height mog too
I have plastic surgery maxed at 192cm tall.

High tier asian women rarely date out. The majority of asian women who race mix are below average looking and do it out of desperation because of advanced age and previous failed marriages and relationships.
its a lot different in the united states especially in california like san franciso theyre white meat demons

• +1
Get some unedited footage.
go on tiktok and search for oxford study or r/aznidentity (asian incel forum) and youll see how much they complain about it

• JFL
go on tiktok and search for oxford study or r/aznidentity (asian incel forum) and youll see how much they complain about it
Asian men are doing fine. Quit it with this fucking bullshit that the average asian guy is an incel. They aren't. Memes aren't proof of anything. Women follow trends, that doesn't mean they actually live according to it.