Where exactly can I benefit from this supposed JBW privilege?

Asian men are doing fine. Quit it with this fucking bullshit that the average asian guy is an incel. They aren't. Memes aren't proof of anything. Women follow trends, that doesn't mean they actually live according to it.
No they aren’t it’s fucking over for curries and gooks confirmed

No they aren’t it’s fucking over for curries and gooks confirmed
No, it's not. You don't represent your fucking race because you're sub human. The average asian male is doing relatively fine in the dating scene. Curries have it rough because there's such a shortage of women and too many men in India. A lot of their issues come down to the bad gender ratio. I'd agree though that even with good gender ratio they'd have the most incel men who women wouldn't want.

Asian men are doing fine. Quit it with this fucking bullshit that the average asian guy is an incel. They aren't. Memes aren't proof of anything. Women follow trends, that doesn't mean they actually live according to it.
i never said that the average asian is an incels i js said that its definitely a problem for them considering asian men talk so damn much about it

High tier asian women rarely date out. The majority of asian women who race mix are below average looking and do it out of desperation because of advanced age and previous failed marriages and relationships.
North asians prefer their own ethnicity. SEA bitches are poor and want white men to take them.

No, it's not. You don't represent your fucking race because you're sub human. The average asian male is doing relatively fine in the dating scene. Curries have it rough because there's such a shortage of women and too many men in India. A lot of their issues come down to the bad gender ratio. I'd agree though that even with good demographics they'd have the most incels who women wouldn't want.
I’m not curry or gook so thank god but they have the highest incel rates confirmed

I’m not curry or gook so thank god but they have the highest incel rates confirmed
Asian men have the lowest. Curries have arranged marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
i never said that the average asian is an incels i js said that its definitely a problem for them considering asian men talk so damn much about it
Inceldom is a problem that affects all racial groups of men.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight