Where I live it's height > face any day

Clown Show

Clown Show

Height wins.
There are countless retards who are uglier than me, less intelligent, have worse personality and game, less money, less NT, worse physique, lesser than me in every way imaginable and they have gfs just because of height...

Almost every guy who is shorter than 180cm is a turbocel where I live. If you are even 179cm, your dating options plummet by 80% instantly, foids have ingrained height scanners in their retarded brains...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables, SubhumanForever, <6PSLcel and 6 others
Do you live in northern Europe?

where you live

Eastern Europe?

Height is intimidating and makes you more respected regardless of looks.

A tall sub 5 would have no problem bullying/humiliating a good looking short guy.

I took longer to grow up so I was heavily bullied/mocked by my height during middle and high school, which is ironic since there were guys there even shorter than me that had a normal/vibrant social life, but guess what, I always had to be the target... if everyone is dressed as a clown, I would be mocked for being dressed as a ... clown!

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 2 others
This is water. Height triumphs and mogs looks. If you got height, you’re 99% set already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, borntosuffer, Clown Show and 1 other person
Tall men get free sex at clubs
It’s unfair

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
This is water. Height triumphs and mogs looks. If you got height, you’re 99% set already.
Height is 99% of smv... right...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, Clown Show and 2 others
Always a story about tallfags. Written by foids, how they need a 6'7 guy etc. etc. In reality foids height requirements are endless. A tallfag in every movie, a tallfag in every TV Show.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, bakpaokukus, BoredPrince and 3 others
if tall ltn he will bag stacy

short htn/chadlite will bag stacy

the only way a short guy can bag, sorry face is law at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: thvg
Yeah serbian bitches love tall men
why specifically Serbia? it’s really just that height is the realest and rawest attractive trait and being tall makes women attracted despite average face. it’s so simple it hurts. on the other hand the better your face is, the shorter/worse frame you can get away with, that is however much more rare than simply being genetically bigger than other people

• +1
Honestly, I've always thought of you as a black person, I always put on an urkcel voice when I read your posts.
This is really surprising!

Honestly, I've always thought of you as a black person, I always put on an urkcel voice when I read your posts.
This is really surprising!
I'm only black from the waist down.

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yeah. You see ugly tall men with attractive women everyday. Height triumphs and mogs looks.
Always a story about tallfags. Written by foids, how they need a 6'7 guy etc. etc. In reality foids height requirements are endless. A tallfag in every movie, a tallfag in every TV Show.
it's only roasties (most modern foids) who act like that

HQNPs don't have such ridiculous height standards but they're HTN+ only

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables