Where is everybody?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
TubOfLard, Andromeda88, JM10, toolateforme, currymax, dotacel, GenericChad444, PrettyboyMaxxing, cocainecowboy, dogs, Pendejo, EternalLearner, Dyorotics, Mayorga, Strike Poseidon, Papabakvet aka Mamacookoil, Brandon10 and many more? Looksmax.org is now cemeterymax.org

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart, Biiyo03, Beetlejuice and 9 others
All deleted or inactive, who gives a fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and datboijj
probably enjoying their lives not rotting on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, AscendingHero, datboijj and 6 others
probably enjoying their lives not rotting on this forum
I don't even know why I keep getting back to this shitty place. I'm older and smarter than the majority of members anyway. Guess it's just a horrible habit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Albeacho and HQNPmaxxing
I don't even know why I keep getting back to this shitty place. I'm older and smarter than the majority of members anyway. Guess it's just a horrible habit
They probably ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and datboijj
TubOfLard, Andromeda88, JM10, toolateforme, currymax, dotacel, GenericChad444, PrettyboyMaxxing, cocainecowboy, dogs, Pendejo, EternalLearner, Dyorotics, Mayorga, Strike Poseidon, Papabakvet aka Mamacookoil, Brandon10 and many more? Looksmax.org is now cemeterymax.org
the only one i remotely remember or gave a fuck about was papabakvet

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and itorroella9
all of them my alts, got tired of managing 'em, sorry, bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Basedprincess, datboijj and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, hairyballscel and 4 others
Some are still active on discord, but the forum itself no longer offers much intrigue, especially once they get past the initial obsession

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Bewusst
Some are still active on discord, but the forum itself no longer offers much intrigue, especially once they get past the initial obsession
Why the switch to discord? Any advantages to using discord over lm?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Communication is much more rapid and it's easier to hold a conversation, like texting. Old conversations are left behind and you don't have someone bumping it, which isnt always and advantage, but is something I prefer most the time. The shitposting is rampant but not as annoying because the medium doesn't allow for it as much (i.e. no bold size 26 text).

With messages being so much faster-paced like real conversation, it sometimes allows for more genuine communication and just laid back convo that is hard to find on this forum.

It's also just easier to use for the most part, especially if you're on a mobile device.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, Pythagoras and 2 others
Communication is much more rapid and it's easier to hold a conversation, like texting. Old conversations are left behind and you don't have someone bumping it, which isnt always and advantage, but is something I prefer most the time. The shitposting is rampant but not as annoying because the medium doesn't allow for it as much (i.e. no bold size 26 text).

With messages being so much faster-paced like real conversation, it sometimes allows for more genuine communication and just laid back convo that is hard to find on this forum.

It's also just easier to use for the most part, especially if you're on a mobile device.
discord link?

discord link?
I cant generate invite links,
Links aren't freely handed out and typically require admin/mod approval to keep annoying users, alts, and non-looksmaxers/blackpillers out

There's other servers that allow users to join freely, but they always get shut down/disabled/raided because it becomes chaos. They also tend to get filled with females and people who don't even know about looksmax/blackpill because they are completely public

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Eduardo DOV
I cant generate invite links,
Links aren't freely handed out and typically require admin/mod approval to keep annoying users, alts, and non-looksmaxers/blackpillers out

There's other servers that allow users to join freely, but they always get shut down/disabled by Discord because it becomes chaos
can you dm me a link later?

Discord allows unironic homosexuality, and females. The main reason you have people switching to discord on any medium as their main medium. Whether it be reddit, 4chan, or a forum, is typically for some devious reason. Whether it be to suck a cock, fuck a male, groom a child, or coordinate raids funded or encouraged by a Jew.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Basedprincess, lutte and 4 others
Discord allows unironic homosexuality, and females. The main reason you have people switching to discord on any medium as their main medium. Whether it be reddit, 4chan, or a forum, is typically for some devious reason. Whether it be to suck a cock, fuck a male, groom a child, or coordinate raids funded or encouraged by a Jew.

Hit too close to home?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedprincess, lutte, gamma and 1 other person
I don't even know why I keep getting back to this shitty place. I'm older and smarter than the majority of members anyway.
Narcissism is the reason

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where is WontStopNoodling? 😢😢

Many legendary users that have left.
Rip Pour One Out GIF

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7224
2021 users like me and @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 carry this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Petsmart and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and gamma
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Fuck him and his heightmaxxing i wasted so much money. :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, lutte, Bewusst and 1 other person
Smartest thing is to leave . This site dont give alot advice on lookmaxing it probaly isent good for yout employment. And it has existed for 3 years so some users probaly grown out from blackpill

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Fuck him and his heightmaxxing i wasted so much money. :feelscry:
Your stupidity if you fell for it. Reading his preudoscientific content and the beef between him and Dyorotic was still 10x more entertaining to me than the dull posts I see today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Your stupidity if you fell for it. Reading his preudoscientific content and the beef between him and Dyorotic was still 10x more entertaining to me than the dull posts I see today
I know. he provided some studies and I said fuck it. it just later on he started adding new supplement everyday to his stack.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
ppl move on with life and just end up lurking every now and then tbh

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
im still here :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@Henry_Gandy
is rarely active, along with @hairyballscel and others. one of the few ogs left 😖

Most are still browsing the forum from time to time 100%

TubOfLard, Andromeda88, toolateforme, currymax, dotacel, PrettyboyMaxxing, cocainecowboy, dogs, Pendejo, EternalLearner, Dyorotics, Papabakvet
ik necropost but wanted to respond

all rotting on discord

rest idk, probably decided to kick the bucket and move on

Happy you haven't left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Neo nazi party

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Im right here nigger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot