where is the enthesis of the masseter muscle

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
is it where the gonions are?

Yes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Yes, in addition to hypertrophy of the masseters, it causes appositional growth of the rami.

• +1
Yes. Not in length, but in thickness.
So do you recommend chewing for getting sharper jaw from front? When i chewed i only got bloated face.

So do you recommend chewing for getting sharper jaw from front? When i chewed i only got bloated face.
I think it depends on the shape of your mandible and masseter insertions. I don't think chewing is helpful for everybody. It helped me a lot, but I've seen others who just ended up looking bloated instead of wide and angular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You need to chew and keep sodium low and water high and the difference is night n day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18840
You need to chew and keep sodium low and water high and the difference is night n day
Anything else to do ? Any way to chew
To just get the pros not the bloat ? And what bodyfat?

As in weightlifting, try to feel and train the whole muscle, you will need a big enough gum for allowing pression for all the vertical movement of the jaw.

• Woah
Chew at back of mouth buy falim or mastic although mastic fucks up teeth so just go falim, after years of doing I have good jaw even when bloated but top tier when low sodium, I’ve also found carbs are fine only salt is the problem.

• +1
Chew at back of mouth buy falim or mastic although mastic fucks up teeth so just go falim, after years of doing I have good jaw even when bloated but top tier when low sodium, I’ve also found carbs are fine only salt is the problem.
How long and how often you do it ?

How long and how often you do it ?
I used to chew normal gum for 8 hour shifts like 3 months for no reason and after sweating from my shift combined with the gum I looked in mirror n realised how sharp my jaw was then moved onto mastic and now falim, I noticed a difference after the first 3 months thought.

• +1
I think it depends on the shape of your mandible and masseter insertions. I don't think chewing is helpful for everybody. It helped me a lot, but I've seen others who just ended up looking bloated instead of wide and angular.
I have flared gonions so I'm thinking if it will help over a long time? how long till i actually get more bone there?

I have flared gonions so I'm thinking if it will help over a long time? how long till i actually get more bone there?
It would probably take a very long time. Just think of it like a marathon.

• +1