Where is there so much racism here?

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
I am really confused on why there is so much race hating here. Like why do you hate a guy just because he was born curry or white or black. In the same way you hate him cause of where he was born it can be likened to how girls don't like you cause you were born short/ugly. You didn't have a choice and neither did they. For the guys who are angry at JBW or BBC. Do you really think the subhumans on this site are masters at stealing all the girls from your race? It's cause your ugly bro. Some random Blackcel here is not the guy who is fucking your oneitis as we speak. We need to stick together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9670 and incel194012940
Incels of the world unite
NT genocide now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Hate will always exist, not to mention the fact that the majority of this forum is self hating. If one hates themselves, expecting them to like others is an impossible expectation

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
You ask about racism then use the word "curry".

But yes, it's like some weird race hate forum aimed at Indians and Pakistanis. Very odd.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 19997 and subhuman to mtn
It's ugly white aspies rejected by their own kind. They have to cope some way and one of those is in racism. They think that at least they have some inherent value compared to ethnics. They cry about ethnics but they desperately need ethnics to exist for their own self worth. If it was just them and the whites who rejected them then it would be even worse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16853 and 4 others
You ask about racism then use the word "curry".

But yes, it's like some weird race hate forum aimed at Indians and Pakistanis. Very odd.
I'm Pakistani myself but I don't mind the curry thing tbh

This forum makes u racist

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and subhuman to mtn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and subhuman to mtn
Racists gtfih

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
because life is racist. girls are racist. genetics is racist. and its the only thing i have going for myself and is the most important thing in blackpill race> height> face. but even then most here including me dont really hate ethnics. i like them, but its ok to make jokes and assumptions

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and subhuman to mtn
because life is racist. girls are racist. genetics is racist. and its the only thing i have going for myself and is the most important thing in blackpill race> height> face. but even then most here including me dont really hate ethnics. i like them, but its ok to make jokes and assumptions
I agree with you about most points but what I mean to say is us guys should at least try to not be like legit racist not jokes and stuff, that's fine

I agree with you about most points but what I mean to say is us guys should at least try to not be like legit racist not jokes and stuff, that's fine
oh yeah thats kinda weird when people are like that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
It's ugly white aspies rejected by their own kind. They have to cope some way and one of those is in racism. They think that at least they have some inherent value compared to ethnics. They cry about ethnics but they desperately need ethnics to exist for their own self worth. If it was just them and the whites who rejected them then it would be even worse.
Says the ugly nigger that uses the technology and lives in a country created by those white aspies

Stick to your own ethnic bullshit and accept the reality that ethnics are even more self hating than white people, just in case you forget you deny all this redpill stuff by turning your head trying to sniff a white girl or live in a white populated city, whorsipping those you "hate" and feeding that reality.

Last edited:
Says the ugly nigger that uses the technology and lives in a country created by those white aspies

Stick to your own ethnic bullshit and accept the reality that ethnics are even more self hating than white people, just in case you forget you deny all this redpill stuff by turning your head trying to sniff a white girl or live in a white populated city, whorsipping those you "hate" and feeding that reality.
Bruh not a nice response just relax bro no need to go SFcel mode

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
An actual High Iq post, im genuinely surprised

• +1
I’m always confused when normies don’t mention race because I think about race minimum 2 hours a day and sometimes up to 12 hours

• +1
“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

-Lyndon B. Johnson

• Love it