Where most of you will fail

Lurkerslep

Lurkerslep

Iron
Most of you will become too attached to the first girl who shows you affection (oneitis).

It happens to the best of us here. Most of you dont realize you dont need to be tall and jacked to get pussy. Most women nowadays are giving it to much bigger losers than many of you. The downfall of most here is you will get attached to one of these modern day whores.

Its easy to think the oneitis DISEASE wont affect you but once you in a situation where you have a girl willing to do anything for you, you will start to consider "wow maybe she really does love me, maybe its meant to be."

Remember, DO NOT MARRY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE UNLESS YOU ARE DATING A VIRGIN. That is the most important advice of your lives but most of you will not listen and will catch oneitis.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, weebcel, Deleted member 19766 and 16 others
it's also important to remember that she's only a virgin if she never did anything sexual with other people not just piv

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, schizo echochamber and 2 others
i become emotionally attached to girls i speak to consistently

Women are useless beyond sex I can't understand how Jews have created this "love" theory when all that is lust + wanting money from us.
@Skywalker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Armand, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Unironically good thread

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Armand
Happened in past. But after getting anime waifus 3d females are held upon bigger requirements

Waifus

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Armand and Struggler03
Only breed with good genetics foid, everything else is a waste of time

I agree, but the only downside of dating/marrying a virgin is that, especially nowadays, they sometimes ask themselves "I wonder what else is out there" and end up breaking up or cheating. In theory, it shouldn't happen, but I see it happening more often these days.

Another theory is those "virgins" can potentially not fully appreciate you because they had no way of finding out how shitty other guys are, so they're fed ideas through social media as to how relationships can be or how they should be, which is incredibly toxic. Their minds are fucked because of changes in society.

In the end, I believe you have to make your own choice but never be a bitch, just be a man and think it through, don't let yourself fall into temptation and don't be a simp. It's a harsh world out there if you can't make up your mind, be stoic and take it slow even if you want to simply fuck bitches, anyone can fall into this trap.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker, weebcel and 2 others
My first girlfriend was a giga whore and I still was depressed over her, she was the first girl to show me a little love and kiss me and I thought I was too disgusting for a girl to even ever touch me. I still think I am in a way.

Now my recent girlfriend was a virgin and she was obsessed with me like you said. It hurt me so much, think of your perfect girl who you can completely trust. Even tested her in the past and she passed. She was truly unique virgin girl and smart and beautiful, I lucked out.
She just lost love for me, all of a sudden after 9 months. I was gone on a trip for a week and who knows she probably talked to another guy in that time.

It's crazy how she's the one who begged me to never leave her some months back and now she says she doesn't love me at all anymore and she doesn't know why herself.

My brain is fucked up now when it comes to relationships, with the next girl I will probably just try to smash as soon as possible and dip. Keep in mind I am LTN, maybe if I was chad my GF wouldn't have left me, but who knows.

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Armand
but this is not the meaning of oneitis.
it is a form of oneitis. Oneitis just means you think shes "the one" for you regardless of why

Most of you will become too attached to the first girl who shows you affection (oneitis).

It happens to the best of us here. Most of you dont realize you dont need to be tall and jacked to get pussy. Most women nowadays are giving it to much bigger losers than many of you. The downfall of most here is you will get attached to one of these modern day whores.

Its easy to think the oneitis DISEASE wont affect you but once you in a situation where you have a girl willing to do anything for you, you will start to consider "wow maybe she really does love me, maybe its meant to be."

Remember, DO NOT MARRY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE UNLESS YOU ARE DATING A VIRGIN. That is the most important advice of your lives but most of you will not listen and will catch oneitis.
How can you be sure she's a virgin nowadays, since a lot of women lie bout that.

I agree, but the only downside of dating/marrying a virgin is that, especially nowadays, they sometimes ask themselves "I wonder what else is out there" and end up breaking up or cheating. In theory, it shouldn't happen, but I see it happening more often these days.

Another theory is those "virgins" can potentially not fully appreciate you because they had no way of finding out how shitty other guys are, so they're fed ideas through social media as to how relationships can be or how they should be, which is incredibly toxic. Their minds are fucked because of changes in society.

In the end, I believe you have to make your own choice but never be a bitch, just be a man and think it through, don't let yourself fall into temptation and don't be a simp. It's a harsh world out there if you can't make up your mind, be stoic and take it slow even if you want to simply fuck bitches, anyone can fall into this trap.
You are 100% right but this is why you still need to apply other concepts. Like for example is she a virgin because shes 18 and just by coincidence hasnt been touched, or are her values in place. But at end of the day current select of woman is dog shit for men. The chances of any of us finding "the one" is so slim its basically impossible.

Not possible in for me I'm so black pilled I've seen the abyss nothing can surprise

How can you be sure she's a virgin nowadays, since a lot of women lie bout that.
Her values. And most wont lie about virginity. They will lie about body count but instead of saying "i fucked 8 men" theyll say3.

My first girlfriend was a giga whore and I still was depressed over her, she was the first girl to show me a little love and kiss me and I thought I was too disgusting for a girl to even ever touch me. I still think I am in a way.

Now my recent girlfriend was a virgin and she was obsessed with me like you said. It hurt me so much, think of your perfect girl who you can completely trust. Even tested her in the past and she passed. She was truly unique virgin girl and smart and beautiful, I lucked out.
She just lost love for me, all of a sudden after 9 months. I was gone on a trip for a week and who knows she probably talked to another guy in that time.

It's crazy how she's the one who begged me to never leave her some months back and now she says she doesn't love me at all anymore and she doesn't know why herself.

My brain is fucked up now when it comes to relationships, with the next girl I will probably just try to smash as soon as possible and dip. Keep in mind I am LTN, maybe if I was chad my GF wouldn't have left me, but who knows.
Brutal

These threads are unrelated, I'm just saving them and bumping this thread.