Where should I go and live ?

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
I’m not comfortable in my country , so anyways I will be leaving in a few months:

Ideally for me is to live in a country with a decent la , laws on anabolic and related substances being less strict and in Europe

I could go back to my originating country Moldova . Girls are decent , I’m not sure about the laws on roids , but the jobs are shit. And Russia tensions make it worse

In rest , me and my parents likely want me to go to a boarding school farther west

There is obviously Uk full of boarding schools but the foids are shit , I didn’t research about the economy as much , it’s gonna be hard if you aren’t gl. A plus roids are completely legal to use for personal reasons

And final options are Luxembourg for a high paying job and good education.

Also , Switzerland where a part of my family lives , good jobs , good schools and I think roid laws have more leisure than others

Any other ideas ?

My current stats

Mtn
6”1
Med pheno

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Us state, pretty cool and chill with less diversity and crimes
I feel like Europe will still be more comfortable as I’m learning German

I feel like Europe will still be more comfortable as I’m learning German
AFD is getting in power, if you are not white you'll be hated. Plus German is a very hard language to learn

• +1
Reactions: randomop
AFD is getting in power, if you are not white you'll be hated. Plus German is a very hard language to learn
For me is easy , easier than French

If afd somehow is coming back , idk

I got Scandi and German blood but it’s eclipsed by other

• +1
Live with me, i wont bite 😉

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and randomop

• +1
Reactions: randomop
What languages can you speak? And what "qualifications" do you have?

huge cap here

I know many English native speakers who rely on German to make the process of learning a new language easier. Since the English language shares many words with German.

Finland
India
Birmingham
Ireland
Detroit
Romania

• JFL
What languages can you speak? And what "qualifications" do you have?
english , romanian , a bit of russian , learning german.

Idk what qualifications yet cause im just looking for a boarding school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I’m not comfortable in my country , so anyways I will be leaving in a few months:

Ideally for me is to live in a country with a decent la , laws on anabolic and related substances being less strict and in Europe

I could go back to my originating country Moldova . Girls are decent , I’m not sure about the laws on roids , but the jobs are shit. And Russia tensions make it worse

In rest , me and my parents likely want me to go to a boarding school farther west

There is obviously Uk full of boarding schools but the foids are shit , I didn’t research about the economy as much , it’s gonna be hard if you aren’t gl. A plus roids are completely legal to use for personal reasons

And final options are Luxembourg for a high paying job and good education.

Also , Switzerland where a part of my family lives , good jobs , good schools and I think roid laws have more leisure than others

Any other ideas ?

My current stats

Mtn
6”1
Med pheno
Scotland is basically UK but the foids are hot