Where TF do I find cryptos ready to pump

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I’m talking about new projects that go up by 2k to 10k percent up within their first weeek

WHERE SRE THEY I MISSED OUT ON CATGIRL PUMP THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and pouetpouet
YouTube

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Baldingman1998, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
You probably have to be trusted and invited into a discord group or something

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Not really, u can see the logic they’re using and decide for yourself. Reading the comments though, that is pure retardation.
Lmao, More than 99% YouTubers are scammers, if they come from a marketing background or if they are good at marketing, they can influence you into buying the shittiest of the shittiest shit coin without you even realising what you just did. Remember all marketers are liars and dirty manipulating pieces of shit who are out there to scam you! and me and they can get away with it since its an unregulated zone. And most crypto you-tubers are marketers! Follow those crypto youtubers who are in field of technical analysis, charting, or have an investing background. or maybe tech guys and developers who understand cryptocurrencies and can break down the technology stack of a project. and even then you have do your own deep research. taking investment advice from liars and scammers (marketers) is the easiest and fastest way to get rekt in crypto currencies. some channels that i recommend and also are main stream:

Benjamin cowen: has background in stocks and commodities investing
Coin bureau: Has tech background- usually well researched and informative videos

to find hidden gems tho, before they even reach such good and big channels theyd have already done a 100 - 1000x. so best way to find hidden gems in by doing your own research! Find coins that are below 100mil market cap and Research every single thing about them! the technology, partnerships, community, tokenomics. youll spend hours and hours of your life and at end youll figure out that 99% of the coins that you researched aint going anywhere infact they be dead in a few months. however if you found out even 1 coin in a year after months of research that you believe will go to pluto. then you gotta risk investing like 10k in it. before investing go ask questions from the devs or their team. make sure they have good narrative and know their shit and are happy to answer questions. u gotta make sure a lot of things. and then youll invest and even if it does a 100x. lets say it went from 25 milion market cap to 2.5b. then your 10k will be a million. and eventually itll be worth it.

but its not easy as it sounds. its really really fucking difficult. id suggest buy softwares that do these researches and join big alpha communities for hidden gems. if i had like 20k. i wouldnt invest it in coins tbh. i would just join communities where the big guys are who know there shit and guys who are multi millionaires who did the same thing to become millionaires.

most likely youll get rekt anyways since its gambling unless you invest in bitcoin or ethereum which are actual bluechip assets. throwing your money into lowcaps is just gambling. and you know the probability of you winning money when u gamble ;)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
You need to find gurus on youtube that are actually good. Usually they have a small number of subsribers. The one I follow mainly gets his calls right like 95percent of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, GetShrekt and Deleted member 6128
I’m talking about new projects that go up by 2k to 10k percent up within their first weeek

WHERE SRE THEY I MISSED OUT ON CATGIRL PUMP THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
1.Reddit crypto moonshots like 5 different subs
2. Check all their social media
3. Check their site and if devs are doxxed (revealed irl identify and everything)
4. Tokens real life usage IF it's not a meme coin. Maybe it has some new system in place like evergrowth or hedge finance etc.
5. How memeable it is(in your opinion do you think people will but it etc?
6. Take it to token sniffer.com and run the test

7. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose

8. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You can't find cryptos that are "ready to pump". If you find them that's because they are already pumping and it's already too late to make the big juicy gains.
The reality is that to make the huge gains you have to be a pioneer in an almost unknown project that no one believes in, you have to go against the grain until one day the team delivers a great product and it starts snowballing.
FOMOing in projects already pumping will lead you to a max 50% gain and that's if you know when to sell (most of the time you will get rekt by greediness).

This is the truth that no one wants to hear. It's hard to be rich, you have to take time to study things and there is no shortcut to it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Fucking idiot. You're effectively asking, "Can someone give me a lot of free money?" Why? Why would it be in anyone's interest to genuinely tip you off on how to get rich? If you can't even critically think about things like that before you spit out these half-baked malformed ideas then you'll never make money in speculation.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and GreenHat500
You need to find gurus on youtube that are actually good. Usually they have a small number of subsribers. The one I follow mainly gets his calls right like 95percent of the time.
Can you share some names ?

• +1
Fucking idiot. You're effectively asking, "Can someone give me a lot of free money?" Why? Why would it be in anyone's interest to genuinely tip you off on how to get rich? If you can't even critically think about things like that before you spit out these half-baked malformed ideas then you'll never make money in speculation.
stfu u dickhead there are coins that people here have recommended u buy and they ended up making money, as if everybody who makes money is selfish with their information.

• +1
Shut the fuck up you silly bitch I was simply asking where to gain information on new project go fucking kill yourself

Fucking retard tried to lecture me to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Lmao, More than 99% YouTubers are scammers, if they come from a marketing background or if they are good at marketing, they can influence you into buying the shittiest of the shittiest shit coin without you even realising what you just did. Remember all marketers are liars and dirty manipulating pieces of shit who are out there to scam you! and me and they can get away with it since its an unregulated zone. And most crypto you-tubers are marketers! Follow those crypto youtubers who are in field of technical analysis, charting, or have an investing background. or maybe tech guys and developers who understand cryptocurrencies and can break down the technology stack of a project. and even then you have do your own deep research. taking investment advice from liars and scammers (marketers) is the easiest and fastest way to get rekt in crypto currencies. some channels that i recommend and also are main stream:

Benjamin cowen: has background in stocks and commodities investing
Coin bureau: Has tech background- usually well researched and informative videos

to find hidden gems tho, before they even reach such good and big channels theyd have already done a 100 - 1000x. so best way to find hidden gems in by doing your own research! Find coins that are below 100mil market cap and Research every single thing about them! the technology, partnerships, community, tokenomics. youll spend hours and hours of your life and at end youll figure out that 99% of the coins that you researched aint going anywhere infact they be dead in a few months. however if you found out even 1 coin in a year after months of research that you believe will go to pluto. then you gotta risk investing like 10k in it. before investing go ask questions from the devs or their team. make sure they have good narrative and know their shit and are happy to answer questions. u gotta make sure a lot of things. and then youll invest and even if it does a 100x. lets say it went from 25 milion market cap to 2.5b. then your 10k will be a million. and eventually itll be worth it.

but its not easy as it sounds. its really really fucking difficult. id suggest buy softwares that do these researches and join big alpha communities for hidden gems. if i had like 20k. i wouldnt invest it in coins tbh. i would just join communities where the big guys are who know there shit and guys who are multi millionaires who did the same thing to become millionaires.

most likely youll get rekt anyways since its gambling unless you invest in bitcoin or ethereum which are actual bluechip assets. throwing your money into lowcaps is just gambling. and you know the probability of you winning money when u gamble ;)
Lol @ ur inhib, that’s why I said decide for yourself blindly following anyone is dumb

I would be honored to get some moneymaxxing tips from you. Or just some stories... Your stories are entertaining as fuck. Idc what kind of stories it is.. more or less everything you say is high IQ and entertaining. I am being honest.. not trying to be some supplicating fag :p

• Woah
Reactions: Fear
look at your uber driver's phone

Forget about trying to get better at spotting gems. The shitcoin game isn't about analysis if you really want those 100x gems. Its about people. You need to make the right contacts. I made some websites for people who ended up being quite important in bsc and was invited to a groupchat of millionares.

Get a reputation there as a standup guy and you get invited to tiny private presales (20bnb) for coins that end up going to 15 million (150x on your $500 buy in). I did the above, was invited to two such presales but stupidly turned it down jfl. But made mid-5figs off the chats anyway.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Forget about trying to get better at spotting gems. The shitcoin game isn't about analysis if you really want those 100x gems. Its about people. You need to make the right contacts. I made some websites for people who ended up being quite important in bsc and was invited to a groupchat of millionares.

Get a reputation there as a standup guy and you get invited to tiny private presales (20bnb) for coins that end up going to 15 million (150x on your $500 buy in). I did the above, was invited to two such presales but stupidly turned it down jfl. But made mid-5figs off the chats anyway.
Are you still in these group chats?

chad avi and chad saying