Where the blackpill is wrong

Justin Marc

Justin Marc

Iron
Girls really don't care about looks the truth is that they only want to have fun, haven't you guys heard the famous song? girls just wanna have fun

Seriously go outside for once and you will see all these happy couples holding hands and laughing, most times the guy is average or below average looking but he still got that girl. Why? Because he he tried and so can you

Never give up

/Justin marc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Justin Marc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, wollet2 and Deleted member 15827
True
all they want is a NT tallish guy who's loves adventures

Girls really don't care about looks the truth is that they only want to have fun, haven't you guys heard the famous song? girls just wanna have fun

Seriously go outside for once and you will see all these happy couples holding hands and laughing, most times the guy is average or below average looking but he still got that girl. Why? Because he he tried and so can you

Never give up

/Justin marc
hey man can we meet irl for personal coaching? what are your rates

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
U might be right but looks really do help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Never give up

/Justin marc
Fight me in cage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
give me your irl location so I can murder you barehanded you little shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20519
Great troller

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
dnrd cuz im riding adhd cock rn but what what many incels mistake is womens indifference for disgust

women literally dgaf about ugly men and stuff, they dont hate u

some bad women make fun of an ugly man like theyd make fun of another ugly woman or men that make fun of other ugly ppl. most looks based bullying happens from males.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
@Octillionaire come on man, im not trying to be "the feminist" but people talk about women being revolted-disgusted of their looks and that they get massive ioids all the time

thats not true but even if it was how does one slight look on displeasure that happens involuntarily compare to the bullying men initiate that many times leads to suicide-homicide

women can jump on the bullying initiated by the male or laugh at it but almost never initiate it. or atleast that the level males do.

just tell me without calling me muh feminish cuz i honestly dont give a fuck. i just dont like retards saying dumb stuff

• +1
You're gl though

I’m short and Indian though which is something bad in this community
Height doesn't matter that much as long She isn't tall and race Is a failo but It seems like you can still pull It off with some girls. Face Is everything and yours Is good

• JFL
Justin what do you think of Killyourinnerloser.com?

• JFL