where the fuck are you supposed to meet girls???

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i remember the girls in my class back in hs were dating guys they met outside of shcool and that was back in 2010.

the girls in my classes in college were dating guys they met outside of college.

girl always seem to know guys from before even whey they are super young.

its like you are supposed to have a social circle with girls in it by the time you are born cuz it seems like its too late to get one at any point afterwards.

where the fuck are you supposed to meet girls if all girls you meet have met guys somewhere else? it makes no sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, BeanletMogger, Gonthar and 8 others
You wouldn't know because you don't have friends and don't go outside

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, lemonnz, Klasik01 and 4 others
real im never in a situation where its normal to approach girls

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and InnerVoid
You just walk outside and they approach you and ask for your number

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, BeanletMogger, bloomercel and 2 others
i remember the girls in my class back in hs were dating guys they met outside of shcool and that was back in 2010.

the girls in my classes in college were dating guys they met outside of college.

its like you are supposed to have a social circle with girls in it by the time you are born cuz it seems like its too late to get one at any point afterwards.

where the fuck are you supposed to meet girls if all girls you meet have met guys somewhere else? it makes no sense.
You wouldn't know because you don't have friends and don't go outside
You can’t. No social circle = incel

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Agendum, Lynxress and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and apocalypse
real im never in a situation where its normal to approach girls
me neither. i meet girls but the cirumstances are always wrong

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and mid
no fucking clue, most girls also hate getting approached because they get approached almost everyday by strange men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, stunna and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, triggr and Deleted member 20370
Go to public library to study, too many girls there

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
It's impossible

A mystery only chad is able to solve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, BeanletMogger and InnerVoid
Be good looking enough to get approached or social circle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Insta and meet these people

It's all about advertising. I will not waste time explaining. But I will leave you with one clue in the form of an action clip:

Fishing GIF by Rapala

Do what a catfisher does except instead for money, do it for love. But you're fishing for one only. And catfishers, guess where they learned their tactic from? W-O-M-E-N.

Time To Wake Up GIF by GIPHY News

all circles i have been in only had guys
It's over if your male friends are all antisocial. They should have female acquaintances from classes etc. and invite them out with the group every now and then.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I have a theory that MTN is enough. Girls don’t really get approached much irl and they get lonely so they give the mtns a chance. They don’t see u as human online

It's over if your male friends are all antisocial. They should have female acquaintances from classes etc. and invite them out with the group every now and then.
yeah they were all incels lol

I have a theory that MTN is enough. Girls don’t really get approached much irl and they get lonely so they give the mtns a chance. They don’t see u as human online
im psl 2 though

yeah they were all incels lol
Having a group of incels in your social circle is a turn off for women. Back in highschool I had 2 social circles: one for going out and one for gaming. No one in the group for gaming ever had a girlfriend and in the social circle where we liked to go out we didn't had much success with women but atleast we tried and sometimes I got to parties but nothing happened. The best thing you can do is having friends with your looksmatch or better (halo effect).

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., bloomercel and InnerVoid
Having a group of incels in your social circle is a turn off for women. Back in highschool I had 2 social circles: one for going out and one for gaming. No one in the group for gaming ever had a girlfriend and in the social circle where we liked to go out we didn't had much success with women but atleast we tried and sometimes I got to parties but nothing happened. The best thing you can do is having friends with your looksmatch or better (halo effect).
i cant make friends because im incel

Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

Well....basically you don't find them, they find you(if you're a Chad that is, if not they don't give a shit about you).
Back when I was in college, the university I went to was focused on liberal arts and soft sciences, so the girls were the majority there and the few male students tended to be ugly and nerdy - so it seemed like it was paradise: tons of girls and little competition from other men, but still I was mostly invisible to the girls, no matter how many I approached, orbited and even dated.
The girls would also go to great lengths to meet guys(Chads) - they would travel to nearby cities, to other university campuses, roam constantly the bars and nightclubs, join activity clubs and circles, even political parties or religious cults - they would do almost anything, just for a chance to meet other men and not settle with the low-level guys from the university.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
Well....basically you don't find them, they find you(if you're a Chad that is, if not they don't give a shit about you).
Back when I was in college, the university I went to was focused on liberal arts and soft sciences, so the girls were the majority there and the few male students tended to be ugly and nerdy - so it seemed like it was paradise: tons of girls and little competition from other men, but still I was mostly invisible to the girls, no matter how many I approached, orbited and even dated.
The girls would also go to great lengths to meet guys(Chads) - they would travel to nearby cities, to other university campuses, roam constantly the bars and nightclubs, join activity clubs and circles, even political parties or religious cults - they would do almost anything, just for a chance to meet other men and not settle with the low-level guys from the university.
i hate female nature...

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gonthar
i hate female nature...
Lol, I also remember that back then, guys from institutions like the Military, Navy and Police Academy were like the dream guys of many girls from my university - getting to date one was like a huge status symbol for them, they would even go and actually loiter around these academies or even sneak inside the dorms to meet the guys from there, and these men had much less freedom than the average college student - they lived under strict military conditions, had a rigorous schedule, spend almost all the day inside the academy, had to ask permission from the officers to leave if they wanted to go out in the city, etc., but still they didn't have a problem with girls - they basically came to them or would easily pick them up, when going out in bars and nightclubs.
For a long time I thought they had it so easy because of their status, but it was actually because they tended to be tall, robust and above average looking, than the rest of the other college-aged kids.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, BeanletMogger and InnerVoid
Lol, I also remember that back then, guys from institutions like the Military, Navy and Police Academy were like the dream guys of many girls from my university - getting to date one was like a huge status symbol for them, they would even go and actually loiter around these academies or even sneak inside the dorms to meet the guys from there, and these men had much less freedom than the average college student - they lived under strict military conditions, had a rigorous schedule, spend almost all the day inside the academy, had to ask permission from the officers to leave if they wanted to go out in the city, etc., but still they didn't have a problem with girls - they basically came to them or would easily pick them up, when going out in bars and nightclubs.
For a long time I thought they had it so easy because of their status, but it was actually because they tended to be tall, robust and above average looking, than the rest of the other college-aged kids.
rope fuel shit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Gonthar