Where the fuck do I buy a DHT cream?

racoon4

racoon4

brainrotmaxxed
Joined
Feb 8, 2022
Posts
1,655
Reputation
1,969
I need it for dickmaxxing. I don't have a small dick but obv if it isn't 10x7 it's small. I asked stores that buy pharma stuff from pharmacies in turkey, bulgaria, greece and india and nobody has this shit and nobody can get it. Wtf? I can buy raw DHT from China, do I just make my own cream?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
ur gonna end up growing a second dick dumbass
 
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Buy raw DHT and mixed it in DMSO

@BrahminBoss

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
If I had access to DHT cream i would have bought it a long time ago

DHT cream is a pipedream for me at this point

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
Is DHT gel safe? Anyone who tried it?
 
If I had access to DHT cream i would have bought it a long time ago

DHT cream is a pipedream for me at this point

//Nick Wilde 🦊
could we have a chat? I saw you reseacrhing about DHT, me too... Do you have instagram?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I got some DHT oil that almost burnt my dick off from a chemical reaction the first time I used it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
2
Views
21
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
ianparent5362
Replies
0
Views
24
ianparent5362
ianparent5362
J
Replies
2
Views
13
Jesus_ist_König
J
V4MPIR3
Replies
3
Views
22
V4MPIR3
V4MPIR3
deceit
Replies
18
Views
87
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top