Where the fuck to buy clothes and shoes during gook-19?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I seriously need new pants and shoes, actually everything. But I have to go to work (I work in garden center retail) with shit shoes and clothes from 3 years ago. I don't know my sizes either so what stores are even open in the US (I live in Florida) to get shit?

Attachments

• IMG_20200427_195525.jpg
    IMG_20200427_195525.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 63
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
you can just order them jfl. measure yourself for sizes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Spend the money on steroids instead.

Spend the money on steroids instead.
And rape my hairline at age 19? I already have gyno (jfl) and hormonal acne so I'd rather not.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Danish_Retard and Kade
internet????????????

I seriously need new pants and shoes, actually everything. But I have to go to work (I work in garden center retail) with shit shoes and clothes from 3 years ago. I don't know my sizes either so what stores are even open in the US (I live in Florida) to get shit?
What is dat shit, i am doing gardening with this thing

this shoes looks nice, just re-buy a new pair.

r/fashionreps

Check this subreddit out

this shoes looks nice, just re-buy a new pair.
They are my 3rd pair of Nike Huaraches. I actually really like them. I'll get all black (I've had 2 pairs of all black before these). I need a bunch of shoes though. I also want some AirMax 720s to heightfraud.

who shops at the store anymore

who shops at the store anymore
I'm new to the fashion game, I've actually never even started tbh. Only now that I can afford it and realize from looksmax the importance of good clothing, have I suddenly wanted to buy clean clothes.

• +1
Reactions: actuary1234
I'm new to the fashion game, I've actually never even started tbh. Only now that I can afford it and realize from looksmax the importance of good clothing, have I suddenly wanted to buy clean clothes.
Clothing is like gym. It's a multiplier. It will only halo you if there is something there to halo in the first place. Fabric, like muscle size, is not a marker of genetic quality.

nobody will see u

so just cover ur self with green paint and replace it with every clothes you want

Why tf would u wanna shoes and clothes if u cant go outside

Why tf would u wanna shoes and clothes if u cant go outside
In Florida nobody is even quarantined everyone is still going to stores lol, just everywhere is closed so people are overflowing the places that are open. It's not even a quarantine tbh just we can't go to the places we want.

Save your money, wash your shoes, and spend it on skincare for your acne problems you've mentioned before

You should’ve changed shoes a long time ago.

Save your acne, wash your money, spend on shoes problems

You ain't a real Florida nigga unless you got boat shoes