Where the OG posters at

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
I joined this forum in 2020 albeit a different account (@Deleted member 11035)

I remember back in 2020 when titbot would get into mog battles with every user. When amnesia and salludon used to post all the time. When short and ugly used to be active as well and share his autistic stories. When makinithappen would spam his face everywhere jfl.

I came back 2022 and even then shit was decent. Failednormiemanlet used to be big and post all the time. Alexbrown would spam his geomaxxing journeys. When one of the Asian users kept posting about the wanting to bang his cousin.

2022cels were lowkey pretty chill and I got along with a decent amount of them.

Now a days it’s rare to see OGs posting and it’s mostly tiktokcels jfl. Tbh I don’t like the forum as much now, hard to find decent threads to reply to.

I decided to come back cause I wanted to see the state of the forum and lowkey it ain’t what it used to be. Also had interesting shit happen in my life I wanted to share. I also ascended a decent bit but still have a little work to do. I need to do my Final Cut and take some top notch pics for hinge. I plan on sharing the results.

Tagging OG mofos

@rand anon
@CFW432
@Squirtle
@Gengar
@tyronelite
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadeep
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Biggdink
@john2
@Zer0/∞
@Xangsane
@Anchor_Ship

Tag any OGs I missed

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Petsmart, 5'8manlet and 7 others
>2020
>og
LMFAO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 59522 and 6 others
05CF8AA0 6F34 4073 A75C 3A327EA5317C
4DCCC3B4 8B1C 437D B479 29BC05C59908

I am Getlooksordietryin I’m the og hard maxxer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Luffymaxxing and FrameMogger
Only thing I remember from 2020 was lurking and salludon's face

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and ElTruecel
>2020
>og
LMFAO
True I ain’t as OG as ppl like nibba and amnesia. But with the explosion of tiktokcels, 2020 mofos look OG jfl.

Also nice accession man. How’s your life looking rn compared to back then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and ElTruecel
We re the new kids fuckoff oldhead youre knees boutta collapse likethe twintowers💯🖕👴🏻🏙✈💥

• JFL
Reactions: Awan, FrameMogger and ElTruecel
Only thing I remember from 2020 was lurking and salludon's face
I was lurking .is not .org. I miss lurking during those days when it . C O. When Serg was around, animecel2d was the highest poster & you had more spergy funny threads

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and pentamogged9000
True I ain’t as OG as ppl like nibba and amnesia. But jfl with the explosion of tiktokcels, 2020 mofos look OG jfl.
True true. I still call myself OG at times to these post 2021 cels because I stumbled across the Blackpill in 2020. I remember watching BGM when he was subhuman AfricanCel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, FrameMogger and pentamogged9000
I was lurking .is not .org. I miss lurking during those days when it . C O. When Serg was around, animecel2d was the highest poster & you had more spergy funny threads
Legit, I only lurked .me from old .co friends and someone posting about .me on 4chan

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and ElTruecel
We re the new kids fuckoff oldhead youre knees boutta collapse likethe twintowers💯🖕👴🏻🏙✈💥
Lmao lowkey true. But my knees decent. My back is lowkey fcuked tho from rowing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and Deleted member 58285
Where ma 2019 brokies at

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me and FrameMogger
Shouldn't have become a delettranny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me and FrameMogger
Damn man that’s an insane accession.

If I had to imagine what surgeries I’d do, it would be orthagonic surgery to push my jaw forward and tilt my bones to make my face symmetrical. And also a deep neck lift.

Rn I’m just finishing my cut (went from 230 to like 180). Planning on just taking rlly good pics since my og hinge pics where bad. Still did okay on hinge with bad pics, dating and fucking 2 mtb+s off of it last year.

So I’m hoping high class top fashion great hair plus a shirtless pic can double to triple my success. With that I feel I can somewhat slay. But we will see.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Shouldn't have become a delettranny.
Shouldn’t have tbh. But I did. I’m never deleted this account tho. Even far off in the future, I’ll check back and occasionally post my progress whats going with my life etc.

If I had to imagine what surgeries I’d do, it would be orthagonic surgery to push my jaw forward and tilt my bones to make my face symmetrical. And also a deep neck lift.

Rn I’m just finishing my cut (went from 230 to like 180). Planning on just taking rlly good pics since my og hinge pics where bad. Still did okay on hinge with bad pics, dating and fucking 2 mtb+s off of it last year.

So I’m hoping high class top fashion great hair plus a shirtless pic can double to triple my success. With that I feel I can somewhat slay. But we will see.
How did u cut?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
How did u cut?
Joined the rowing team which kept me busy from overeating and I also got kinda obsessed with it so I would burn a million cals.

That got me down to 195s.

To get to 180s I used the EC stack.

Cause of med school apps was too busy to cut. But I’m getting back into it and I’m planning to do my Final Cut with the ec stack and addy till I’m at sub 170

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Joined the rowing team which kept me busy from overeating and I also got kinda obsessed with it so I would burn a million cals.

That got me down to 195s.

To get to 180s I used the EC stack.

Cause of med school apps was too busy to cut. But I’m getting back into it and I’m planning to do my Final Cut with the ec stack and addy till I’m at sub 170
Eca stack or ec?

• +1
was ur ascension purely hardmaxx or did u do other shit
Hardmaxx

Are your main falios jaw & asymmetry?.

Based.

• +1
  • JFL

I remember back in 2020 when titbot would get into mog battles with every user. When amnesia and salludon used to post all the time. When short and ugly used to be active as well and share his autistic stories. When makinithappen would spam his face everywhere jfl.

I came back 2022 and even then shit was decent. Failednormiemanlet used to be big and post all the time. Alexbrown would spam his geomaxxing journeys. When one of the Asian users kept posting about the wanting to bang his cousin.

Now a days it’s rare to see OGs posting and it’s mostly tiktokcels jfl. Tbh I don’t like the forum as much now, hard to find decent threads to reply to.

I decided to come back cause I wanted to see the state of the forum and lowkey it ain’t what it used to be. Also had interesting shit happen in my life I wanted to share. I also ascended a decent bit but still have a little work to do. I need to do my Final Cut and take some top notch pics for hinge. I plan on sharing the results.

Tagging OG mofos

@rand anon
@CFW432
@Squirtle
@Gengar
@tyronelite
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadeep
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Biggdink
@john2
@Zer0/∞
@Xangsane
@Anchor_Ship

Tag any OGs I missed
me, I’ve been lurking since 1992

• JFL

Tagging OG mofos

@rand anon
@CFW432
@Squirtle
@Gengar
@tyronelite
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadeep
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Biggdink
@john2
@Zer0/∞
@Xangsane
@Anchor_Ship

Tag any OGs I missed
Post 2020s aren't OGs.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and FrameMogger

Tagging OG mofos

@rand anon
@CFW432
@Squirtle
@Gengar
@tyronelite
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadeep
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Biggdink
@john2
@Zer0/∞
@Xangsane
@Anchor_Ship

Tag any OGs I missed

Yet you forgot to tag me, while using me as your little storyline for the good old days.

Typical characterless longer autist incel fag-boy.

• JFL
I had an account in 2022-2023. I'm Monkeydluffy

• +1
Yet you forgot to tag me, while using me as your little storyline for the good old days.

Damn bruh I didn’t know you came back. I remember asking you for a rate a while ago when I used to be overweight. I’ve leaned down a lot since then.

Last edited:

Lowkey bruh you wanna see the before and after. You might remember me.

Also apologies for no tag, thought you were perma banned jfl.

Last edited:

Tagging OG mofos

@rand anon
@CFW432
@Squirtle
@Gengar
@tyronelite
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadeep
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Biggdink
@john2
@Zer0/∞
@Xangsane
@Anchor_Ship

Tag any OGs I missed
u forgot me

• +1
Was wondering the same, I only see these retard tiktok kids now that were so many cool and funny users that provided actual value back then. I guess we can blame all these retard yt channels propagating bp content to normies.

• +1
hi (you are ugly)

• Love it

Tagging OG mofos

@rand anon
@CFW432
@Squirtle
@Gengar
@tyronelite
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadeep
@Chadethnic101
@Chinacurry
@Biggdink