Where to apply Titan DHT?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Only on dick? Will i get other dht benefits like veins if i use it on dick only?

Can i also use on browridge and clavicles?

• +1
Reactions: draco
Try using it on your ass too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2506, Lifemax and 3 others
lick it

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
it has better absorption on the scalp skin so make sure you rub a big amount through your hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, curryslayerordeath, Cornnyy and 6 others
Only on dick? Will i get other dht benefits like veins if i use it on dick only?

Can i also use on browridge and clavicles?
Where did you get it boyo?

rub on dick of course

it has better absorption on the scalp skin so make sure you rub a big amount through your hair.
believed that for a second until I realized

why the fuck r you using dht gel at 16 you idiot. stop using it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 9898 and her
Gaslighting?
no. it’s messing w his hormones. he’s in the middle of puberty and he’s using dht titan lol. i would not recommend it. plus he seems lower iq than @Dyorotic2 and just does whatever he reads tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 9898 and her
no. it’s messing w his hormones. he’s in the middle of puberty and he’s using dht titan lol. i would not recommend it. plus he seems lower iq than @Dyorotic2 and just does whatever he reads tbh
keep crying for op's hormones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and her
These kids man, they are obsessed with hormones that are just going to end up fucking their endogenous endocrine system.
Atleast make your own DHT transdermal, not some retarded Russian bottle that could have anything in it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
These kids man, they are obsessed with hormones that are just going to end up fucking their endogenous endocrine system.
Atleast make your own DHT transdermal, not some retarded Russian bottle that could have anything in it.
You're a paranoid fella aren't you?