where to bonesmash to acheive similar zygos? (dont troll pls)

Futuresalludon

Futuresalludon

bonemashing dick till bbc is acheived
if someone wants to acheive similar hollow cheeks/zygos look

should they focus hitting more on the anterior or the lateral part?

(don't get on my ass if he's not a chad i couldn't find a good example)

Bonesmashing is not real. Wolff's law is not real. It will not do anything beside irritate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Depends, on how you currently look and your ratios rn.
Chasing for a certain feature is retarded compared to improving ratios for harmony, unless you trying to looksmax for sole reason to model.
Also Salludon’s results are from surgeries too brother.

Depends, on how you currently look and your ratios rn.
Chasing for a certain feature is retarded compared to improving ratios for harmony, unless you trying to looksmax for sole reason to model.
Also Salludon’s results are from surgeries too brother.
my ratios are mid icl but im chasing coloring and sex appeal more then ratios

in terms of features i ain't gonna chase them expect for better eyes and nose

and the salludon situation is weird cause everyone says different shit some say he got surgeries and some say he softmaxxed

im curious as to what surgeries you think he had?

• +1
Reactions: greywind

and the salludon situation is weird cause everyone says different shit some say he got surgeries and some say he softmaxxed

Rhino, genio, jaw angle implants, zygo implants and browridge fat graft. I think he also got a lefort as his paranasal area moved forwards and I remember a post he made clowning how he just found out that bimax in Pakistan is 300, so it’s cheaper than the flight to Pakistan itself jfl.

Also he had a Laser done for his skin at one point too.. he would have done this close to Pakistan. If you go consult a lot of these Pakistani Laser technicians I’m sure I’m one of their before/afters will be a picture of Salludon. There was a period of time when his skin had that shiny look from a laser.

Rhino, genio, jaw angle implants, zygo implants and browridge fat graft. I think he also got a lefort as his paranasal area moved forwards and I remember a post he made clowning how he just found out that bimax in Pakistan is 300, so it’s cheaper than the flight to Pakistan itself jfl.

Also he had a Laser done for his skin at one point too.. he would have done this close to Pakistan. If you go consult a lot of these Pakistani Laser technicians I’m sure I’m one of their before/afters will be a picture of Salludon. There was a period of time when his skin had that shiny look from a laser.
making a list of all that rn

can't wait to be like my king :love::bluepill:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind and greycel
making a list of all that rn

can't wait to be like my king :love::bluepill:
Ngga I just said it depends on ratios lol
He had a good base because of downturned medial canthus and he had wide lips, so him getting the jaw angle implants to help his bizygomatic width was fine because it didn’t look uncanny due to narrow lips to wide jaw width ratio.

He also didn’t have any crazy falios, he got lucky with not getting botched, and he was kinda boneless (which helps if you want to make Halos from surgery), whilst also having good ratios (base).

Ngga I just said it depends on ratios lol
He had a good base because of downturned medial canthus and he had wide lips, so him getting the jaw angle implants to help his bizygomatic width was fine because it didn’t look uncanny due to narrow lips to wide jaw width ratio.

He also didn’t have any crazy falios, he got lucky with not getting botched, and he was kinda boneless (which helps if you want to make Halos from surgery), whilst also having good ratios (base).
my medial canthis is good

but my eyes are droopy and i got t50s

my jaw is slightly narrower then ideal but idk if ill fix it cause i might end up looking like a box jfl

i will get eyelid retraction to fix droopyness and stroma to acheive amber eyes

gonna help me out alot in terms of smv

• +1
Reactions: greywind and greycel

salludons ascension is completely impossible without hardmaxx

salludons ascension is completely impossible without hardmaxx
bu- bu- but mike jew said mewing makes you psl god bhai was he lying?

• JFL
no bhai hard mew 2 hours a day take cold showers be confident and it will grow you mm of bone mass in just a year!
going to journal aswell for 90% harmoney and burn my eyes from watching sigma edits to acheive a10s aswell

• Love it
You can’t just add mass to the front of the cheekbone since the entire thing including the malar eminence and zygomatic arch should be forward.

You can’t just add mass to the front of the cheekbone since the entire thing including the malar eminence and zygomatic arch should be forward.
then what should i do

• +1