Where to buy HGH, SWEDEN

Short-ChinnedLoner

Short-ChinnedLoner

Iron
I am considering buying HGH since i am worried about my height in the future, 14, 5'7.

PLEASE ANSWER TITLE

feel free to ask questions or predict my height if i do take HGH

so its not even worth it? and why do people get results then
i just told you, because they already had very low GH levels, unless you have a GH deficency, it won't do anything, coreschizo blasted HGH, peptides for 3months and grew one inch at 16. It was just his normal growth. Don't risk diabetes for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
i just told you, because they already had very low GH levels, unless you have a GH deficency, it won't do anything, coreschizo blasted HGH, peptides for 3months and grew one inch at 16. It was just his normal growth. Don't risk diabetes for nothing
nah im not talking about results for those who actually need it but does who just wanted to grow, but if it really does nothing then well fuck, what do you suggest for me to do, im scared im not gonna be tall, but i just dont know, my dad is 5'3 but his dad was 6'2 and his brother is 6 foot, he tells me its because of growth hormone defiency and bad sleep, but he might just be trying to make me not worried

nah im not talking about results for those who actually need it but does who just wanted to grow, but if it really does nothing then well fuck, what do you suggest for me to do, im scared im not gonna be tall, but i just dont know, my dad is 5'3 but his dad was 6'2 and his brother is 6 foot, he tells me its because of growth hormone defiency and bad sleep, but he might just be trying to make me not worried
get you GH tested

• +1
get you GH tested
incase i also have growth hormone defiency? and what do i do if its normal, also do u know anyone on here that is a expert on this topic i just wanna know everything, because if im fucked, well im fucked and i dont wanna have to worry about it

incase i also have growth hormone defiency? and what do i do if its normal, also do u know anyone on here that is a expert on this topic i just wanna know everything, because if im fucked, well im fucked and i dont wanna have to worry about it
if it's normal, any more won't help

• +1
no sleep wont effect height that much since genes are dominant

but if he had GH deficiency then yes its normal to be short especially with 6'2 dad and 6' brother dont know mom height tho
mom is same height if not slightly taller, so my question is usually which is hard to explain, would his GH deficiency effect me at all, since genetically he was supposed to be tall looking at his family members like his dad and brother, and would i just become the height he was supposed to be without GHG deficiency?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
mom is same height if not slightly taller, so my question is usually which is hard to explain, would his GH deficiency effect me at all, since genetically he was supposed to be tall looking at his family members like his dad and brother, or would i just become the height he was supposed to be?
If u have gh deficiency yea

• +1
If u have gh deficiency yea
i meant to say his heigh without gh deficiency, idk how to explain but him being short now would that even change any genetic factors, since he was same height when he "made" me

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
kanske har det idk. annars gå in på flashbacks steroid forum så kommer du 100% hitta det om du gräver lite :)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RinkilCopePill
tack mannen men de säger att de e cope
tror att du bara kommer till din capped height även med hgh inte säker dock kan ha helt fel du får läsa på jag har inte dehär problemet så jag kan inget om det lol

• +1
fanns en hemsida som sålde steroider men den e nere nu, du borde kolla på flashback.org för såna hemsidor.

jag såg en finsk hemsida som säljer hgh, men tbh så glömde jag namnet jfl, va bara försiktigt med vart du köper ifrån och med din personliga info

• +1
fanns en hemsida som sålde steroider men den e nere nu, du borde kolla på flashback.org för såna hemsidor.

jag såg en finsk hemsida som säljer hgh, men tbh så glömde jag namnet jfl, va bara försiktigt med vart du köper ifrån och med din personliga info
tack bror(y)

• +1
Reactions: dbva
It's overpriced and you don't get discounted when you buy in bulk my source mogs
i probably wont even be getting it anymore since im getting informed its cope, could you share ur opinions on this though?
my dad is 5'3 but his dad was 6'2 and his brother is 6 foot, he tells me its because of growth hormone defiency and bad sleep, but he might just be trying to make me not worried
am i going to be 6+ foot like he was genetically supposed to?

okay then i have no problem, but only thing im scared about now is the risk, how do i make sure i wont fuck myself up?
I'm fine; I've been doing it for a while. GH secretagogues and HGH, plus aromatase inhibitors. You just need a peptide calculator, sanitize your area, and use alcohol on the injection site. That's about it.

• +1
I'm fine; I've been doing it for a while. GH secretagogues and HGH, plus aromatase inhibitors. You just need a peptide calculator, sanitize your area, and use alcohol on the injection site. That's about it.
i have no clue what these words mean, but i will be looking into them so i can understand, thanks(y)

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo