Where to buy instagram followers

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
if you know any safe sites that won't get my account banned post them.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Adonis, Oberyn and 3 others
Buying fake followers is a horrible idea most of the followers you buy will unfollow you after a week or 2 dont try this shit plus its obvious that you bought followers people can tell

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Oberyn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Buying fake followers is a horrible idea most of the followers you buy will unfollow you after a week or 2 dont try this shit plus its obvious that you bought followers people can tell
I only intend to buy around 80 followers so it would bring me above 300. A 200 odd follower account is bad social failo, 300+ is normie range. People can't tell you bought followers unless you buy hundreds and only get around10 likes per post.

• +1
most of the followers you buy will unfollow you after a week or 2
So buying followers is a scam? If it is ill just buy 80 random accounts

• +1
I only intend to buy around 80 followers so it would bring me above 300. A 200 odd follower account is bad social failo, 300+ is normie range. People can't tell you bought followers unless you buy hundreds and only get around10 likes per post.
If you only want 100 or so followers just go on the app store and search "insta followers". It might only take you 10 minutes to get that many followers, usually buying followers is for larger amounts.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BoneDensity
So buying followers is a scam? If it is ill just buy 80 random accounts
Yes a scam lets say you bought 20k followers only about 3k of them who will be still following you over a week

• +1
Lol at this point just follow random people and unfollow them

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and BoneDensity
just do follow 4 follow

• +1
Buying followers is one of the worst copes out there tbh especially as they won’t like your post so your like to Follower ration will give it away you’ll see guys with 600+ followers getting 30 likes . And before you say you can turn visible likes off people will know why you did it and think your a insecure tryhard if You do

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Buying followers is one of the worst copes out there tbh especially as they won’t like your post so your like to Follower ration will give it away you’ll see guys with 600+ followers getting 30 likes . And before you say you can turn visible likes off people will know why you did it and think your a insecure tryhard if You do
read my post i want to get around 80 not 600 :feelskek:

• +1
create a stacyfish account follow Indians and then remove all posts you have at least 1k followers gl.

• +1
create a stacyfish account follow Indians and then remove all posts you have at least 1k followers gl.
I already have an account with around 200 followers I know from real life so only looking to bot that account until above 300 followers

• +1
I would try following girls then unfollowing tbh, it's not worth risking your account to be banned for buying bots 🤙

• +1
Reactions: Loki, subhuman incel and BoneDensity