Where to buy Melantotan 2?

gustn

gustn

Bronze
I can’t find the nasal spray anywhere also how do u take it and what dose?

Atlas dot tl if your from the UK don't waste your time with the nasal it has like 40% the efficacy compared to the injectable plus its more expensive

Just inject, I was thinking about using the spray but I did my first injection today and it’s legit painless. What country?

Just inject, I was thinking about using the spray but I did my first injection today and it’s legit painless. What country?
No side effects so far? I am very scared about it.
Any EU source?

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
Any EU source?
Took it this morning, no sides at all didn’t even feel nauseous but I’ve already started to get darker, and no moles or shit. Try buydeus they might have it, although I’m in Canada so I’m not sure.

Took it this morning, no sides at all didn’t even feel nauseous but I’ve already started to get darker, and no moles or shit. Try buydeus they might have it, although I’m in Canada so I’m not sure.
52532.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4nndre4
Any EU source?
For EU sources, check Hilma Biocare or Driada Medical. These are the sources I use for my gear. As for melanotan-2, I don't use it.

Inject sub-q, you are very unlikely to have side effects. Peptides are generally safe.

What gauge needle did you use i tried a 23 since I use it for my test and it hurt like fuck in my stomach but I don't feel it in my arse lmao

I’m in the USA but it’s not that I’m scared to feel the needle I know nothing about injecting or needles so lots could go wrong

I’m in the USA but it’s not that I’m scared to feel the needle I know nothing about injecting or needles so lots could go wrong
Nah dude I’m 16 never used a needle before; you legit just stick it into the fat of ur stomach it’s very very easy

Nah dude I’m 16 never used a needle before; you legit just stick it into the fat of ur stomach it’s very very easy
What type of needle and do you just like suck up the liquid from the bottle? How do you know how much you’re injecting

What type of needle and do you just like suck up the liquid from the bottle? How do you know how much you’re injecting
get a 30g insulin syringe (~0.5in) that can hold like 1ml. You will get a bottle of BAC water and Mt2, you will stick the needle into the BAC Water, draw however much and then inject it slowly into the Mt2 bottle so it mixes. You know how much you're injecting because the syringe shows you how much it holds