Where to buy vitamin k2 for jaw size increase?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I want to buy K2 for an increase in jaw size. I'm also going to try and add HGH. Plz provide links for K2.

iherb.com

look for Solgar brand

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and AscendingHero
iherb.com

look for Solgar brand
If you or someone else reading knows of a thread which goes over all the looksmaxing vitamins plz link.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 10.12.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 10.12.11 PM.png
    289.4 KB · Views: 0
:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
I want to buy K2 for an increase in jaw size. I'm also going to try and add HGH. Plz provide links for K2.
K2 increase bone mass for all bones not just mandible. It doesn’t do what many of us thought it did.

K2 increase bone mass for all bones not just mandible. It doesn’t do what many of us thought it did.
What do you think of that Mexican study where they used an electric current to grow bone?

What do you think of that Mexican study where they used an electric current to grow bone?
Legit I’ve been trying to find a way to get it done on myself. I emailed the lead author he never replied.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Legit I’ve been trying to find a way to get it done on myself. I emailed the lead author he never replied.
Try to write to him in Spanish or try to reach him on LinkedIn. It seems like one of the most promising jaw growing methods
Maybe we can create a group with other jaw maxxers to try to reach him?

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and mvp2v1
Try to write to him in Spanish or try to reach him on LinkedIn. It seems like one of the most promising jaw growing methods
Maybe we can create a group with other jaw maxxers to try to reach him?
Yes let’s do that. On here or discord?

nah , get it from thorne

legit fr and sports research

Inhibsupplements.com

Okay, can u make a group conversation with anyone else that’s not a loser (serous about making this happen?) we will all send emails, call, and if that fails maybe we find a way to show up in person. Etc. if we are persistent we can get what we want.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Give me your card # and I will buy for yiu

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MonkeyDLuffy and mvp2v1