Where to buy volufiline in Europe?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
amazon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and incelmogger
DO NOT SEARCH FOR PREVIOUS THREADS, DO NOT SEARCH IN GOOGLE WHERE TO BUY IT, I REPEAT DO NOT, I'VE DETECTED A TIME FRAGMENT WHERE IF YOU ACTUALLY USE GOOGLE YOU'LL BREAK OUR TIME CYCLE AND WE'LL ALL DIE.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Htrtt, jdz6777, Dicktator and 3 others
volfulline.eu

There is thing called Google, idk if u heard of it, do they have it In the slums of Shitaly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, Dicktator, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
There is thing called Google, idk if u heard of it, do they have it In the slums of Shitaly?
DO NOT SEARCH FOR PREVIOUS THREADS, DO NOT SEARCH IN GOOGLE WHERE TO BUY IT, I REPEAT DO NOT, I'VE DETECTED A TIME FRAGMENT WHERE IF YOU ACTUALLY USE GOOGLE YOU'LL BREAK OUR TIME CYCLE AND WE'LL ALL DIE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, Dicktator, Shkreliii and 1 other person
looksmax.org / new thread is my search engine bros, don't get mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Shkreliii, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I can't find anything on it, only scams or unrelated products for some reason
Ok ok I will help u, you can buy it at yesstyle for cheap its the Korean version of 100% sederma volfulline.
Though I think the product is cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Matheus
Ok ok I will help u, you can buy it at yesstyle for cheap its the Korean version of 100% sederma volfulline.
Though I think the product is cope
Thanks appreciate it. This one right?

And yeah it's most likely cope but why not try on lips and under eye

I can't find anything on it, only scams or unrelated products for some reason
france sederma is on there, it's the original one

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Thanks appreciate it. This one right?
View attachment 2591955

And yeah it's most likely cope but why not try on lips and under eye
Yes I have been using its for 6 months already, but I don't think it changed anything. The reviews are good and its real.

• +1
Yes I have been using its for 6 months already, but I don't think it changed anything. The reviews are good and its real.
You said it's cope? I know the reviews are real and talk about permanent effects but studies are sparse and I have trouble believing a simple topical cream can have such effects. I'd be happy to be proved wrong though, hence why I'm trying it

You said it's cope? I know the reviews are real and talk about permanent effects but studies are sparse and I have trouble believing a simple topical cream can have such effects. I'd be happy to be proved wrong though, hence why I'm trying it
Yes, but even looking at the results of ppl I don't see any difference lmao.
Some u can see small difference, but it could be a light difference, none went from hollow eyes to filler like effects

• +1
Yes, but even looking at the results of ppl I don't see any difference lmao.
Some u can see small difference, but it could be a light difference, none went from hollow eyes to filler like effects
Yeah I agree
I guess I'll see $15 let's say 30 for two bottles over a few months isn't the end of the world

Yeah I agree
I guess I'll see $15 let's say 30 for two bottles over a few months isn't the end of the world
Ye u can try, my first bottle isn't even finished yet. You only need 1 drop total for both eyes.
I had actual undereye fillers in the end.

• +1