where to find a genuine girl?

PsychoH

PsychoH

mercy
title, where can i find a genuine girl who wants a long term relationship?
assume im good looking enough to be capable to have it. MTN or smt like that

@Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk @wsada @ShawarmaFilth @Orc @NorwoodAscender @i_love_roosters @flippasav @Lux @MazoNitNit @VisageVirtuoso√ @PrimalPlasty @Sushifart @sub3cel @Xangsane @Zeta @autistic_tendencies @Alt Number 3 @Autismcel @ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer @Eternal_ @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @MoggerGaston @Iasacrko @ggg.tv🤫 @Esteban1997 @JohnDoe @Jason Voorhees
I dont want a slutty girl, not perse a trad wife just a loyal genuine (explicitly genuine) girl.
Church or library or some shit? But i dont want like a super ugly foid, MTN is alr ofc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel, Floyd, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
I wanna know too

@Xangsane knows but gatekeeps

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, wsada and PsychoH
HELP ME NIGGERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, twojei and wsada
The witchcraft community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject, got.daim, rand anon and 4 others
Extinct in 2024 and beyond. Maybe in school, but you are probably too old for that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, EliteMewing, rand anon and 4 others
Extinct in 2024 and beyond. Maybe in school, but you are probably too old for that.
second-last year high school
edit: no they def arent @ my college

very hard past 19

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IRL_Reject, rand anon, twojei and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, laaoo and PsychoH
fuck nigga this is my last year. where
If you wanna find a virgin and lose it virgin to virgin ur best bet is trying your absolute hardest to put yourself out there

Honestly bro, its extremelty fucking hard

Esp if u not in sxhool

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoH and laaoo
I love Charisma UwU +doctor of the narcy pirates🏴 · From Belgium
Joined Nov 22, 2023
Last seen A moment ago Pls kys
shut up bitch nigga u joined barely 20 days before me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, got.daim, Charisma and 2 others
If you wanna find a virgin and lose it virgin to virgin ur best bet is trying your absolute hardest to put yourself out there

Honestly bro, its extremelty fucking hard

Esp if u not in sxhool
about to finish my last year of school, not a virgin so at least im not a truecel i just suck at cold approach and fucking hate snap whores

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
about to finish my last year of school, not a virgin so at least im not a truecel i just suck at cold approach and fucking hate snap whores
Bro if u pull hoes dw about it

Plus dont worry about finding a virgin if ur not a virgin yourself, you’ll find someone probably esp in college

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, laaoo and PsychoH
Bro if u pull hoes dw about it

Plus dont worry about finding a virgin if ur not a virgin yourself, you’ll find someone probably esp in college
fuck man im cooked i think, only whores in college, i live near a 30% dirty immigrant populated area, i dont use snap, yubo or facebook i hate that shit only insta. also belgium almost only has sluts these days, especially antwerpen where i live
am i cooked? (i might just indeed be cooked)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel and laaoo
Tinder obv

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoH
anywhere in south or eastern europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, PsychoH and laaoo
fuck man im cooked i think, only whores in college, i live near a 30% dirty immigrant populated area, i dont use snap, yubo or facebook i hate that shit only insta. also belgium almost only has sluts these days, especially antwerpen where i live
i fucking hate social media like snap, yubo and stuff, its full of low quality foids that are whores for attention and is so superficial (ironic)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and PsychoH
Yeah ur like me it’s over

• So Sad
i fucking hate social media like snap, yubo and stuff, its full of low quality foids that are whores for attention and is so superficial (ironic)
literally same, it really is

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
A girl with Down syndrome, a cognitive blockage, high functioning autism, a girl groomed from birth to only serve you. Easy to find in shitty 3rd world countries

You can skip all of these alternatives by becoming chad and all girls would be genuine to you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo and PsychoH
South africa

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and PsychoH
A girl with Down syndrome, a cognitive blockage, high functioning autism, a girl groomed from birth to only serve you. Easy to find in shitty 3rd world countries

You can skip all of these alternatives by becoming chad and all girls would be genuine to you
true but im no chad, any place for a sub chad?
assume im between average and over average looking

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
hell no, i dont wanna leave europe for a sheboon
There are white ppl in south africa bro trust especially if you go to the areas with alot of farms. The white women there only care about providing food for the family and making money to study near the cities. Talking from living in south africa

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and PsychoH
WHERES ME CAPTAIN DAMMIT @Narcissus🥀

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Narcissus🥀
Dalits are still clueless about this @Zelenskyiv

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and PsychoH
In Mumbai

• JFL
true but im no chad, any place for a sub chad?
assume im between average and over average looking
A place where all the aforementioned are stored. So mental health clinics, optimal females are hardwired to only be genuine towards chad or family members so you’re out of luck there. Suboptimal females with cognitive disabilities can be manipulated easier

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing and PsychoH
A place where all the aforementioned are stored. So mental health clinics, optimal females are hardwired to only be genuine towards chad or family members so you’re out of luck there. Suboptimal females with cognitive disabilities can be manipulated easier
bro i dont want a motherfucking downie quit that

• +1
Dalits are still clueless about this @Zelenskyiv
If you don't find your wife by the time you graduate kindergarten, it's pretty much over. your wife will be another man's used jizz sock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, laaoo, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
bro i dont want a motherfucking downie quit that
Right, in that case you can date an autist on the higher end of the spectrum or you can kidnap a kid in a 3rd world country in a Minecraft roleplay server and groom her.

• JFL
Right, in that case you can date an autist on the higher end of the spectrum or you can kidnap a kid in a 3rd world country in a Minecraft roleplay server and groom her.
yeaah... ill just remain single then

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: laaoo and PsychoH
I already told you, silly scallywag
Come to Syria Habibi
yeah i will, but in the MEANTIME i mean.
ofc ill come visit u but thats when i'm 18 + have the money for it which should be in two years

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Narcissus🥀
No tag don't care tbh

• +1
@TechnoBoss ill tag u from now on. Can you help me please?
It's random bro. Maybe not the advice you wanted to hear but most women are not good enough for an LTR. I met the love of my life on OKCupid. Usually I have better luck with women I meet off the street IRL. Apps can maybe do good for you but you have to learn to sift through the bad women. No real advice here tbh it's entirely random those women are unicorns.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Costcosuperstore, laaoo and 1 other person
title, where can i find a genuine girl who wants a long term relationship?
assume im good looking enough to be capable to have it. MTN or smt like that

@Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk @wsada @ShawarmaFilth @Orc @NorwoodAscender @i_love_roosters @flippasav @Lux @MazoNitNit @VisageVirtuoso√ @PrimalPlasty @Sushifart @sub3cel @Xangsane @Zeta @autistic_tendencies @Alt Number 3 @Autismcel @ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer @Eternal_ @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @MoggerGaston @Iasacrko @ggg.tv🤫 @Esteban1997 @JohnDoe @Jason Voorhees
I dont want a slutty girl, not perse a trad wife just a loyal genuine (explicitly genuine) girl.
Church or library or some shit? But i dont want like a super ugly foid, MTN is alr ofc.
It's basically join the Mennonites/Amish (99% marriage success rates due to the patriarchy and Christian values and traditional roles). Other than that you're searching for a needle in a needle stack and eventually it's going to be searching for a Unicorn. I'm not trying to be funny, this is just the truth (living in the west.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and laaoo
It's random bro. Maybe not the advice you wanted to hear but most women are not good enough for an LTR.
but the small other group? i mean its gotta work out im the only child i aint checking out my bloodline no way in hell i am
I met the love of my life on OKCupid.
good app for young people?
Usually I have better luck with women I meet off the street IRL. Apps can maybe do good for you but you have to learn to sift through the bad women.
hmm any approach tips then?
No real advice here tbh it's entirely random those women are unicorns.
😂

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back