where to find a genuine girl?

church maybe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and TechnoBoss
but the small other group? i mean its gotta work out im the only child i aint checking out my bloodline no way in hell i am

good app for young people?

hmm any approach tips then?

😂
Yes it's good for young people I'm in my mid 20s and still do well on there.

No real approach tips besides look for IOIs and go off that. You won't have good results if you just cold approach women who haven't given you IOIs unless you are insanely good looking. Go out in the world and look your best and just look for women who are eye fucking you or smiling at you. I've gotten good results with basic openers like "excuse me, I like your outfit" and the ice is broken. Get their number and start talking to them. Like I said you will probably have bad results if you don't get IOIs prior to the approach.

Good luck bhai.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and PsychoH
any more advice for me captain?
besides, i dont speak syrian
Go to some place where the use of social media isn't very spread, like a poor neighborhood or something.

I'd also suggest going to churches

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and PsychoH
Go to some place where the use of social media isn't very spread, like a poor neighborhood or something.

I'd also suggest going to churches
churches for sure then, but poor neighbourhood there isnt really one but i get what u mean. I'll check for foids when i go past a shitty one thanks cap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, i_love_roosters and Narcissus🥀
The witchcraft community
IMG 1696

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, The False Prophet and PsychoH
title, where can i find a genuine girl who wants a long term relationship?
assume im good looking enough to be capable to have it. MTN or smt like that

@Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk @wsada @ShawarmaFilth @Orc @NorwoodAscender @i_love_roosters @flippasav @Lux @MazoNitNit @VisageVirtuoso√ @PrimalPlasty @Sushifart @sub3cel @Xangsane @Zeta @autistic_tendencies @Alt Number 3 @Autismcel @ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer @Eternal_ @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @MoggerGaston @Iasacrko @ggg.tv🤫 @Esteban1997 @JohnDoe @Jason Voorhees
I dont want a slutty girl, not perse a trad wife just a loyal genuine (explicitly genuine) girl.
Church or library or some shit? But i dont want like a super ugly foid, MTN is alr ofc.
To be honest from your description I'd try find someone at the gym, assuming you are good looking enough you could easily get with a gym girl. Normally people who go to the gym are good people to be around too.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
You are very young still. NT and status or nichemaxxing are king. You can find them at school. Dunno about your culture, but most retarded low quality foids went outside to smoke together with the popular guys. The good ones were just left in the classrooms. School is probably the best place to find good partners in ones life.

Maybe music classes or something similar. I did extra math classes and there were girls there too.

• +1

@Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk @wsada @ShawarmaFilth @Orc @NorwoodAscender @i_love_roosters @flippasav @Lux @MazoNitNit @VisageVirtuoso√ @PrimalPlasty @Sushifart @sub3cel @Xangsane @Zeta @autistic_tendencies @Alt Number 3 @Autismcel @ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer @Eternal_ @pneumocystosis @PseudoMaxxer @MoggerGaston @Iasacrko @ggg.tv🤫 @Esteban1997 @JohnDoe @Jason Voorhees
I dont want a slutty girl, not perse a trad wife just a loyal genuine (explicitly genuine) girl.
Church or library or some shit? But i dont want like a super ugly foid, MTN is alr ofc.
Through friends

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and try2beme

Ik ur irrelevent but how am i not a love expert 🤮

• JFL
There are white ppl in south africa bro trust especially if you go to the areas with alot of farms. The white women there only care about providing food for the family and making money to study near the cities. Talking from living in south africa
I'm watching the ultimatum south africa rn, absolute cagefuel of a show :feelskek:

rate this foid

Are they looksmatched, and is she avg for white south africans?

• JFL
You are still very young.

If you don't go to college (where the vast majority of young people find relationships), then you can find someone at work, or by going out with friends from the neighborhood / from school in public places, friends who maybe have girlfriends, girlfriends who maybe have single girl friends, and whom they maybe call along with you guys out, so that's how you might get to know them.

But without those, church is always an option (about the best during this period, if you want something without a big body count and which is above average in terms of looks), or volunteering, or going to dance classes, or hiking, or going to volleyball.

It is also an option to get in touch with external relatives (cousins), and ask them too if they don't have someone single in their social circles who wants someone.

There are many options, especially when you are young :feelsautistic: :Comfy:

• +1
I'm watching the ultimatum south africa rn, absolute cagefuel of a show :feelskek:

rate this foid
View attachment 2945805
Are they looksmatched, and is she avg for white south africans?
Theyre mostly looksmatched and shes a little below avr white female ur gonna see here

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and rand anon
Look for autistic high school girls. Libraries are ok. Online is honestly the best place. Places like 4chan do have many whores, but you have a much better chance of finding a cute loving autistic girlZ

• +1
Animal shelters, collecting bugs, at weird aspie hobby spots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and EliteMewing
You will not ever find a girl who is single above age 19 and is capable of love btw.

• Hmm...
  • +1
You don't.

• So Sad
very hard past 19
past 16 you mean? im fucking 17-18y olds and even tho im a millionaire with a huge dick and good looks they still are fucking other dudes on the side

• So Sad
  • +1
I would say 19 for autistic girls because they may still be living at home doiing retarded shit. For NT girls it is 13
agreed. gotta find myself a retarded queenn

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and IRL_Reject
past 16 you mean? im fucking 17-18y olds and even tho im a millionaire with a huge dick and good looks they still are fucking other dudes on the side
Fuck this makes me wanna kill myself

• +1
  • So Sad
any girl with low follower count whos a broke loser but still kinda looks good is somewhat trustable

• +1
Fuck this makes me wanna kill myself
dont. i only mess with actual whores, idk why. this is top 5% in degeneracy, not all females are like that. but most are worse them most ppl think, still

• +1
Where can I find a slutty girl?

• JFL
Middle skoo

• +1
Church perhaps

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread