Where to find Indigenous Swiss

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
What happened to him? I used to watch his videos and it encouraged me to bonesmash. Then he got banned from YT. He had a new name but I forgot what it was? Anyone know where I could find him?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis and 5'7 zoomer
I used to watch his videos and it encouraged me to bonesmash
Good , now meet him IRL so that you bonesmash each other's face in a fight to become a chad ed . ( Don't forget to take 12.5 mg of mk677 tho)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347, Rimaxtis and 5 others
Check your nearest coma ward

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Rimaxtis and IndraBC
What happened to him? I used to watch his videos and it encouraged me to bonesmash. Then he got banned from YT. He had a new name but I forgot what it was? Anyone know where I could find him?
Good curry. Keep bonemashing!

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Only contact I have is the guy that took his account on insta, he's still tryna sell me the bonesmashing protocol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5'7 zoomer
Cytherean_martiann
pretty sure thats not him. I think he got hacked by this dude i think thats him on ig impersonating him trying to sell his course. Btw if you want his course i can send it to you, pm me

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
pretty sure thats not him. I think he got hacked by this dude i think thats him on ig impersonating him trying to sell his course. Btw if you want his course i can send it to you, pm me

Thats what I said, he is the only contact I have in relation to swiss but cytherean martian was the last name on swiss insta before he changed it to juryrusiano or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Martian
go to your nearest psychiatric hospital maybe you will find it there

Astrosky also disappeared too

Indigenous swiss people usually live up far in the mountains, above 3000m. Is is not uncommon to find them hiding out in glacial crevasses

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kerbouchard and 5'7 zoomer
I actually met him oke time when i was in zürich… very down to earth