GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
I want lsd so bad
I cant go to techno party

Im in France
Tell me how the fuck i order this

Dont tell me deepweb or darknet

Go up to one of the BBCs who infest your country and ask where you can find it.

Seriously though, your options are asking people you know, asking dodgy BBCs on street (what I do) and obviously darknet.

Techno? You should be on molly or coke that’s what those party people do lmfao

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Dogs and GoMadAndSTFU
I'd say deepweb or darknet are your only chance if you have no contacts.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Framletgod

Seriously though, your options are asking people you know, asking dodgy BBCs on street (what I do) and obviously darknet.

You just get shit drugs that are half rat poison from some random black guy. Same with gypsies.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Lsdcel
s

You just get shit drugs that are half rat poison from some random black guy. Same with gypsies.
What drugs? Coke and Molly are almost always contaminated but i have heard of good near pure stuff before. Obviously your best bet is ordering from dark but not many people are willing or able to do this

I’ve never heard of weed or lsd being laced though

In wich country are you ?

Do you go in big citys to ask bbc ?

What drugs? Coke and Molly are almost always contaminated but i have heard of good near pure stuff before. Obviously your best bet is ordering from dark but not many people are willing or able to do this

You don't even have to order. Just set up a meet up with some white stoner that seems harmless enough. You're in and out in few minutes.

Ça depend t'habites où

You don't even have to order. Just set up a meet up with some white stoner that seems harmless enough. You're in and out in few minutes.
Bro low level people like this literally buy some small bulk deal of pills/coke and try flip some for petty cash. the truth is they don’t know what the fuck is in those pills or sniff
In wich country are you ?

Do you go in big citys to ask bbc ?
Nah i just know people through others. I have asked BBC in street though

and another european country hahaha

Also be careful with acid, some guy at my school has taken it 4 times and now he’s like some weird spiritual religious guy. He’s overly honest in an aspie way, just take half a tab.

Bro low level people like this literally buy some small bulk deal of pills/coke and try flip some for petty cash. the truth is they don’t know what the fuck is in those pills or sniff

Nah i just know people through others. I have asked BBC in street though

and another european country hahaha

What does bbcs on the street tell you ? Also thanks for those advices
Also be careful with acid, some guy at my school has taken it 4 times and now he’s like some weird spiritual religious guy. He’s overly honest in an aspie way, just take half a tab.

Do lsd shrink your amygdala ? Also i going megadose then microdosing

Just go picking mushrooms if you're not living in the middle of a city

What does bbcs on the street tell you ? Also thanks for those advices

Do lsd shrink your amygdala ? Also i going megadose then microdosing
Don’t megadose your first time, it’s acid bro not fucking weed

and if they sell they tell me if not they tell me no or they give me a number. Make sure you don’t look like a cuck if you do this though, I look low trust so i’ve never been worried about them trying to rip me off or rob me

Non mais si t'en a je suis près à me déplacer rapidement . Je met le prix

It was a rainy week in France . This weekend i gonna searcg for some psylocibine shrooms
Tu veux cb d'ug et de buvards?

and if they sell they tell me if not they tell me no or they give me a number. Make sure you don’t look like a cuck if you do this though, I look low trust so i’ve never been worried about them trying to rip me off or rob me

Im super reactive with light drugs too
With weed 5 smoke and i hardly walk

I dont have psychic problem , what appen if i take like 150ug for the first time ?
Tu veux cb d'ug et de buvards?

Je demande à mon pote je te dit Après c'est quoi tes prix ? Go mp si tu veut pas dire ici

Aye . I dont think i look like a cuck bro ! Go watch my thread

I dont have psychic problem , what appen if i take like 150ug for the first time ?
100-200 is average dose so maybe take a lower dose..

And if you’re that much of a lightweight with weed, take it easy. 150 will FUCK YOU UP.

Je demande à mon pote je te dit Après c'est quoi tes prix ? Go mp si tu veut pas dire ici

Aye . I dont think i look like a cuck bro ! Go watch my thread
All I’m saying is with other drugs like Molly or Coke if you take a bit too much you’ll just be energetic + tweaked out but with acid you’ll have some fucked up thoughts, like really bad (heard of people who hallucinated for 2 days straight or wanted to kill themselves while on acid)

Just start low. 100 Ug max imo

100-200 is average dose so maybe take a lower dose..

And if you’re that much of a lightweight with weed, take it easy. 150 will FUCK YOU UP.

All I’m saying is with other drugs like Molly or Coke if you take a bit too much you’ll just be energetic + tweaked out but with acid you’ll have some fucked up thoughts, like really bad (heard of people who hallucinated for 2 days straight or wanted to kill themselves while on acid)

Just start low. 100 Ug max imo

Lmao i love danger
Seriously what happen if i take like 1k ug ?

Lmao i love danger
Seriously what happen if i take like 1k ug ?
You’ll probably be scarred for life. Just don’t, or go do it but don’t blame anyone but yourself when you fuck yourself up for life

chances are if you’re on this site you’re mentally damaged a bit, so you’re not a good target for high LSD dose.

You’ll probably be scarred for life. Just don’t, or go do it but don’t blame anyone but yourself when you fuck yourself up for life

chances are if you’re on this site you’re mentally damaged a bit, so you’re not a good target for high LSD dose.

Im the best in class srs

You are right bro . I will take 150 ug max
Any advices on wich places to be while on LSD ?

Im the best in class srs

Somewhere safe with no strangers ideally. Also I don’t advise you to take 150 but it’s your life.

There is a chance that acid that you buy off the streets is some sort of research chemical like 2ci or 2cb or something of that sort.
Im the best in class srs

Tbh for your first time you should take 100ug or less, street tabs are gonna be around 50-80 ug so just take 1 street tab. If you know the dosages from like buying it online you could take 150 tbh as a first dose as a MAX but I wouldn't recommend anything more than 150 as a first dose that's forsure. Weed is anxiety inducing, acid isn't anxiety inducing imo.

If you took 1000ug you literally wouldn't be able to see your hand in front of your face, your entire visual field would be covered in fractals and what not.

That being said I don't recommend even taking acid tbh, I think it opens up a spiritual dimension with real entities in it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
There is a chance that acid that you buy off the streets is some sort of research chemical like 2ci or 2cb or something of that sort.

Tbh for your first time you should take 100ug or less, street tabs are gonna be around 50-80 ug so just take 1 street tab. If you know the dosages from like buying it online you could take 150 tbh as a first dose as a MAX but I wouldn't recommend anything more than 150 as a first dose that's forsure. Weed is anxiety inducing, acid isn't anxiety inducing imo.

If you took 1000ug you literally wouldn't be able to see your hand in front of your face, your entire visual field would be covered in fractals and what not.

That being said I don't recommend even taking acid tbh, I think it opens up a spiritual dimension with real entities in it.

That nice

I will try it in my chamber with a friend and my best friend as a sitter , i gonna meditate before the trip .