where to get a rhinoplasty?

BOOM

BOOM

Banned
my parents basically already said it was fine but don’t know which country is best to get one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and RinkilCopePill
Turkey and Croatia

• +1
Reactions: BOOM
Dont cheap out too badly so many retard turk surgeons do their own ''personal style'' and you end up super pointy button nose looking dumb and unnatural.

Also take a look at your original nose lots of jew nosed women get rhino, and end up with a nose that connects to their forehead.
Looks like a slope so retarded

I assume your a guy and you probably do have some sort of brow ridge so this hopefully isnt a problem,:forcedsmile: If so maybe you could get some brow ridge implant or filler idfk.

Hopefully you just have a bump and not a huge giga ethnonose cuz that makes your rhino look so much more natural even with a dookie surgeon.
Good luck bro and do your research!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Surfcel, Imretarded?, BOOM and 2 others
Dont cheap out too badly so many retard turk surgeons do their own ''personal style'' and you end up super pointy button nose looking dumb and unnatural.

Also take a look at your original nose lots of jew nosed women get rhino, and end up with a nose that connects to their forehead.
Looks like a slope so retarded

I assume your a guy and you probably do have some sort of brow ridge so this hopefully isnt a problem,:forcedsmile: If so maybe you could get some brow ridge implant or filler idfk.

Hopefully you just have a bump and not a huge giga ethnonose cuz that makes your rhino look so much more natural even with a dookie surgeon.
Good luck bro and do your research!
Is it a transgender on pic?

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
baby spinning GIF

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I’m a girl and I already hv a pretty small nose I JS want a nose job to make the tip a bit more upturned since it’s more straight
+ I don’t think it suits my features

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I have actually had rhino in Turkey.