Where to get cosmetic spinal surgery?

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I have slight scoliosis and spinal ketosis and correcting both would gain me around 1 inch of height.

So I'm considering straightening my spine with titanium rods.

Does anyone know an ortho that would do this on a non-medical patient?

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I have slight scoliosis and spinal ketosis and correcting both would gain me around 1 inch of height.

So I'm considering straightening my spine with titanium rods.

Does anyone know an ortho that would do this on a non-medical patient?
Change your username to deformedbeing

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I think you're overestimating how accurate titanium rods are. What degree is your scoliosis? Kyphosis is usually caused by a musclur imbalance that is fixable with pt unless you have Scheuermann's kyphosis; I sincerely doubt you have that

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I think you're overestimating how accurate titanium rods are. What degree is your scoliosis? Kyphosis is usually caused by a musclur imbalance that is fixable with pt unless you have Scheuermann's kyphosis; I sincerely doubt you have that
hm interesting ill link up with my ortho to get him to chip in

like 30% in the c4-6 and 20% in the lumbar region or something like that

• Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
hm interesting ill link up with my ortho to get him to chip in

like 30% in the c4-6 and 20% in the lumbar region or something like that
More than I thought, I guess you could call around and see what your options are. I feel your pain, the upper half of my torso to the top of my head is like an inch taller when I sit down, must be some muscular imbalance or somethin. Going to pt cause of that, but mostly because it hurts like a bitch

More than I thought, I guess you could call around and see what your options are. I feel your pain, the upper half of my torso to the top of my head is like an inch taller when I sit down, must be some muscular imbalance or somethin. Going to pt cause of that, but mostly because it hurts like a bitch
My scoleosis is not visible tho

i just want to be taller i think straight spine is taller than curved spine right

hope i die on the operating table anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
My scoleosis is not visible tho

i just want to be taller i think straight spine is taller than curved spine right
A 30 degree curvature would be considered moderate scoliosis, so it's definitely not nothing

A 30 degree curvature would be considered moderate scoliosis, so it's definitely not nothing
yep i need to wage my options

i might just go full retard and get tibial osteotomy, spinal fusion and leg lengthening at the same time

might as well turn into a complete cripple

yep i need to wage my options

i might just go full retard and get tibial osteotomy, spinal fusion and leg lengthening at the same time

might as well turn into a complete cripple
Or cognitive behavioral therapy...

im a shut in that hasn left his room for 1 full year because of his height

im trying to save my life here hello
If you feel the need to stay in your room online therapy is available. You do what you gotta do

• JFL
If you feel the need to stay in your room online therapy is available. You do what you gotta do
i dont have money for therapy

all my funds go into LL this time

If scoliosis is 30deg as you said, you'll need to consult a few docs cause it's not sure they'd want to do surgery on you. They told me the minimum they do is 40 usually, I have 45 for reference.

• +1
If scoliosis is 30deg as you said, you'll need to consult a few docs cause it's not sure they'd want to do surgery on you. They told me the minimum they do is 40 usually, I have 45 for reference.
is it visible for you?

have you improved doig exercise?

how much height have you lost? what is the length of the curved area?

is it visible for you?

have you improved doig exercise?

how much height have you lost? what is the length of the curved area?
Not visible (maybe a bit on shoulders but you really have to look for it), you don't improve doing exercise because it's mostly neurological or what's it called. You can ease the pain though. Height lost is like ~4-5cm from my Dr's estimation , Ive no idea of the length of the curved area.

• JFL
wtf im getting spine surgery asap

im literally a man in a completely deformed body

i have knock knees scoleosis anterior pelvic tilt forward neck

what the fuck has gone wrong with me
Not visible (maybe a bit on shoulders but you really have to look for it), you don't improve doing exercise because it's mostly neurological or what's it called. You can ease the pain though. Height lost is like ~4-5cm from my Dr's estimation , Ive no idea of the length of the curved area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
wtf im getting spine surgery asap

im literally a man in a completely deformed body

i have knock knees scoleosis anterior pelvic tilt forward neck

what the fuck has gone wrong with me
It's an underrated looksmaxx and most people dont know they have it, especially if its on lower area. However there is the drawback that you might not be able to ever lift weights after due to added strain and therefore risk to fuck smth up:forcedsmile:

It's an underrated looksmaxx and most people dont know they have it, especially if its on lower area. However there is the drawback that you might not be able to ever lift weights after due to added strain and therefore risk to fuck smth up:forcedsmile:
:forcedsmile:

im not gonna be lifting shit after clavicle lengthening and LL anyway

:forcedsmile:

im not gonna be lifting shit after clavicle lengthening and LL anyway
I forgot, you're gonna be a very tall flower but still very cute :owo:

spinal fusion is $80k

lol hahHAAHHHAAHH

spinal fusion is $80k

lol hahHAAHHHAAHH
Expensive in US for sure, but mine in Greece costs ~20k (covered by my insurance as well) if you wanna do it together and hold hands during :what:

• JFL
Expensive in US for sure, but mine in Greece costs ~20k (covered by my insurance as well) if you wanna do it together and hold hands during :what:
is it only $20k?

i can pay that its not much

i might go Dr. G for LL in greece might get fusion at the same time

is it only $20k?

i can pay that its not much

i might go Dr. G for LL in greece might get fusion at the same time
Don't know the guy but my spinal fusion guy did a PhD in Stanford so doesnt change much from US doctors .

• JFL
Don't know the guy but my spinal fusion guy did a PhD in Stanford so doesnt change much from US doctors .
hope they fuse my fucking brain

i need so much surgery its ridiculous

why am i such a subhuman truecel ith no hope?

• JFL