where to get legit tazarotene (no indiamart)

bddcoper

bddcoper

genetics replacement therapy
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
4,462
Reputation
5,015
where can i just get a prescription online easily ive bought 0.1% from indiamart but that shit is not irritating at all its like im just rubbing thick moisturizer. literally every single retinoid i've bought has been like that

any suggestions?
 
where can i just get a prescription online easily ive bought 0.1% from indiamart but that shit is not irritating at all its like im just rubbing thick moisturizer. literally every single retinoid i've bought has been like that

any suggestions?
amazon pharma, goodrx, and zocdoc
 
Will they prescribe easily or am I paying for nothing when it comes to a “consult”
srub dawn on your face and let it sit on your face for 15 minutes the wash it off, you'll break out the next morning. Take the picture of your acne breakout and send it into the online pharma.
 
srub dawn on your face and let it sit on your face for 15 minutes the wash it off, you'll break out the next morning. Take the picture of your acne breakout and send it into the online pharma.
I have pictures of my old acne scars pie and breakouts that’s not the issue I’m just worried I’ll pay just to start out at the lowest conc. Taz which I basically already have an rx for (not taz but tret)
 
I have pictures of my old acne scars pie and breakouts that’s not the issue I’m just worried I’ll pay just to start out at the lowest conc. Taz which I basically already have an rx for (not taz but tret)
just ask for taz and use the wrst photo youve got of your acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper

Similar threads

Rigged231
Replies
11
Views
65
Rigged231
Rigged231
#1Chicolite
Replies
4
Views
61
ringus
ringus
danielzis
Replies
10
Views
95
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
wannabechad_
Replies
6
Views
62
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
hippletfoids
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Tazarotene
Replies
3
Views
42
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top