Where to get mk677

N1kolai

N1kolai

Kalopsia
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Posts
1,263
Reputation
1,290
I forgot where to buy it
Also don’t manna overpay
@Askinov
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and Askinov
bump for you man i have india mart and india is near too so idk how to buy at austria
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and N1kolai
b
 
  • +1
Reactions: N1kolai
go to the local pharmacy, ask for mk677 raw powder for heughtmax and bonemax, they will give it to you
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1kolai and fantom0726
nigga shit677 is ass
why would u want to increase ur hunger
it will make u 15kg fatter and thats it
no benefits
 
  • +1
Reactions: N1kolai
nigga shit677 is ass
why would u want to increase ur hunger
it will make u 15kg fatter and thats it
no benefits
It will increase my hunger, and I will gain weight, also I want to experiment on it if anything will change in terms of height. It prob wont but still I js want to experiment on it
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
bump for you man i have india mart and india is near too so idk how to buy at austria
Meh idk tho, indiamart maybe tbh saw some for 44$ seems expensive tho idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
It will increase my hunger, and I will gain weight, also I want to experiment on it if anything will change in terms of height. It prob wont but still I js want to experiment on it
not a single oral is going to increase ur gh
if u really want to increase ur gh just use real hgh
and if its too expensive just use something like ghrp or ipa or tesa
 
  • +1
Reactions: N1kolai
not a single oral is going to increase ur gh
if u really want to increase ur gh just use real hgh
and if its too expensive just use something like ghrp or ipa or tesa
True
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
did you even try searching on google fuckwit:lul: you can straight up buy it with a single google search
 

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
1
Views
19
incomplete
incomplete
FuckThisEarth
Replies
0
Views
17
FuckThisEarth
FuckThisEarth
n2on
Replies
4
Views
53
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
gnoyim
Replies
3
Views
48
maxirraret
maxirraret
ihatemelanocytes
Replies
6
Views
47
ihatemelanocytes
ihatemelanocytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top