WHERE TO GET PROPER HGH OR TESTOSTERONE?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I want to buy some since they make you grow taller also i'm a manlet (5'7)
My parents said it's fine but they are a bit suspicious.
Are there any places to buy it from and is there any additional information I need for it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Your parents are blackpilled af. Most people buy HGH from Alibaba since it’s cheap. Go on steroid source talk for test. I've had a good experience with ExpressPCT for PCT. They have a company called ExpressPEDs that seems legit, I got a package on the way from them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Darkstrand, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Didn't @PubertyMaxxer waste a fuckton of money on HGH and grew nothing

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and PubertyMaxxer
And Obama become president what is your point ?
That there is a big chance blasting HGH won't work. So he's better of not wasting thousands of dollars on it

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Are there any places to buy it from and is there any additional information I need for it?
How old are you?

Don't fall for the meme kid

5'7" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
keep barking dicklet

14 nearly going to be 15
numero uno: Get off this forum and play with trucks you child
numero dos: Get that HGH asap u may still grow a couple of inches

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Dunkelheit
Barking manlet is always amusing. Never gets old.
Is 5'8 and thinks he's superior
giphy.gif

14 nearly going to be 15
fucking lucky tbh, if HGH doesn't work

SAM-e
Meclizine
Si wu tang
Hexarelin
MSM
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
Folinic acid
Puerarin
BMP Capsules Enhanced Formula
Icariin

• +1
Reactions: Ritzz and Shrek2OnDvD
5'11"
Nice meme pics, i bet you have a big library :lul:
Guarantee I can still beat your ass, also your go to insult is dicklet, hmmm... I wonder why:unsure:

Guarantee I can still beat your ass, also your go to insult is dicklet, hmmm... I wonder why:unsure:
LOL no one cares about your retard strength fuled by insecurity, keep barking from down there.

LOL no one cares about your retard strength fuled by insecurity, keep barking from down there.
Bro we can go on forever. This might be the most replied thread.
giphy.gif

retard arguing with some 14 year old about being short lmao

Either have some huge bodybuilding social circle or pure luck. Most gear is absolute underdosed shit, that’s why guys these days run like 700mg of tren, cause it’s not real pharmagrade stuff like they had in the 70’s

fucking lucky tbh, if HGH doesn't work

SAM-e
Meclizine
Si wu tang
Hexarelin
MSM
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
Folinic acid
Puerarin
BMP Capsules Enhanced Formula
Icariin
Studies show puerarin CAN fuck with estrogens levels, seeing the age of OP, I wouldn't recommend it especially seeing as though he is aiming to grow taller. I would recommend to OP an AI along with a stack of the shit you listed, either way kid's Def's fucked being on a site like this at the age of 14 JFL

Studies show puerarin CAN fuck with estrogens levels, seeing the age of OP, I wouldn't recommend it especially seeing as though he is aiming to grow taller. I would recommend to OP an AI along with a stack of the shit you listed, either way kid's Def's fucked being on a site like this at the age of 14 JFL
At 14 i thought all i needed was a haircut tbh LOL, i miss my bluepilled days of delusion jfl

Puerarin is good for pi3k activation which is great for growth, how does it fuck with estrogen levels? If it increases then yh an AI would be good. But at 14 fucking with his hormones that much could be bad, DHT to decrease estrogen would prolly be better but it ages bones quick tbh

Ye
At 14 i thought all i needed was a haircut tbh LOL, i miss my bluepilled days of delusion jfl

Puerarin is good for pi3k activation which is great for growth, how does it fuck with estrogen levels? If it increases then yh an AI would be good. But at 14 fucking with his hormones that much could be bad, DHT to decrease estrogen would prolly be better but it ages bones quick tbh
Yeah I reckon ay JFL, nah I read picked an arbitrary study on puerarin about its estrogenic properties when given to estrogens deficient animals JFL just mental masturbation. Yeah you are right about not fucking with hormones at such a pivotal age of puberty for boys, I mean fuck I kept growing till I was probably 18 meanwhile this kid is already average height for a western male at the age of 14 jfl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and hairyballscel