Where to get started with jaw surgery?

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
Done coping. Was covering myself in tattoos, using steroids, hairmaxxing, carmaxxing, coping with social circle etc etc.

I realize jaw and height is literally NECESSARY to be a man. My height is above average so I am not worried. My jaw is slightly recessed.

What do I do. I can save $20k if I scrap all my money together in the next 8 months. Where do I even start? I want this guy Rameiri to change my life.

depends on where you’re from. also if you have any legit functional issues (underbite, overbite, sleep apnea) you can possibly have insurance cover the cost instead of paying 100% out of pocket

Done coping. Was covering myself in tattoos, using steroids, hairmaxxing, carmaxxing, coping with social circle etc etc.

I realize jaw and height is literally NECESSARY to be a man. My height is above average so I am not worried. My jaw is slightly recessed.

What do I do. I can save $20k if I scrap all my money together in the next 8 months. Where do I even start? I want this guy Rameiri to change my life.
show what you mean by slightly recessed -- i consulted with ramieri and he said he wouldn't do bimax (not even a borderline case) but only genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
show what you mean by slightly recessed -- i consulted with ramieri and he said he wouldn't do bimax (not even a borderline case) but only genio
Screenshot 20220413 000324

personally, i don't think you need bimax, unless your occlusion is messed -- i think genio would be a good option
the problem is my mandible s too short. I feel like I have no jaw. are you sure genio would even save me tbh

the problem is my mandible s too short. I feel like I have no jaw. are you sure genio would even save me tbh
i guess bimax would be a good option but they wouldnt move ur cheekbones sadly asf
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bimax+ someshit for ur cheeks
like implants or filler or u can dm rq and i can show u smthn i hope u dm me in tha end

• +1
i dont think its too short, just not defined

• +1
Does genio make your mandible look longer usually
yes, it would also stretch the skin and make the whole jaw look more defined.

based on the pic you sent, i think its more appropriate than bimax

• +1
Does genio make your mandible look longer usually
when u consult with ramieri, he'll let you know if he thinks genio is more appropriate (based on ct scan aswell)

• +1
yes, it would also stretch the skin and make the whole jaw look more defined.

based on the pic you sent, i think its more appropriate than bimax
Are you absolutely sure. Check again with this pic. You sure I don't need bimax with some sort of CCW to fix gonial angle then genio on top?

Obviously if I could get away with just genio that would go cool.

Screenshot 20220413 011123

Look into fillers before you consider actual bone surgery, there's this specific kind of filler, I forgot the name. But it melts over time and naturally becomes a part of your jaw/chin.

Are you absolutely sure. Check again with this pic. You sure I don't need bimax with some sort of CCW to fix gonial angle then genio on top?

Obviously if I could get away with just genio that would go cool.

View attachment 1633475
your profile looks good imo. you might be slightly downward grown but i don't know if bimax would be worth it for the time, money, and risk. you can ask for bimax but i think most maxfacs would recommend against

• +1
Look into fillers before you consider actual bone surgery, there's this specific kind of filler, I forgot the name. But it melts over time and naturally becomes a part of your jaw/chin.
lol no

Can you pm me your side profile?

I want to see what Ramieri considers a genio only case, because surgeons are giving me mixed opinions

Why not just get a wraparound jaw implant?