• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Gutter Goring
in the gutter

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Explain

Sticking them in my ass
You better not do that. I'll hold you down and make you sing the Star Spangled Banner if you try it. I invite you to try it. Are you ready to become my Yankee Doodle sweetheart?

You better not do that. I'll hold you down and make you sing the Star Spangled Banner if you try it. I invite you to try it. Are you ready to become my Yankee Doodle sweetheart?
What?

Are you about to use drugs?

Over for your iq

There are brick-and-mortar pharmacies everywhere in Europe, where you can just go and say loudly: "Hey, I want to buy a syringe, I need it to inject chemicals!".

• JFL
Reactions: Gutter Goring
There are brick-and-mortar pharmacies everywhere in Europe, where you can just go and say loudly: "Hey, I want to buy a syringe, I need it to inject chemicals!".
Nah, doesn't work sadly

Nah, doesn't work sadly
LOL, what do you mean, when I was a kid, me and my friends bought a lot of syringes from pharmacies, we used them as improvised squirt guns, even now I use some to scare off stray cats or birds away from my window if they get too loud, I live in Romania btw....

• +1
LOL, what do you mean, when I was a kid, me and my friends bought a lot of syringes from pharmacies, we used them as improvised squirt guns, even now I use some to scare off stray cats or birds away from my window if they get too loud, I live in Romania btw....
Western EU

u can literally order syringe from amazon

?? Go to a pharmacy, request Insulin needles. There's threads on this, look around

Depends which syringe you need aswell

Catcafe.is

• +1