Where to get the cheapest ratpiss ching chong HGH?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
The govornment fucked up and is now giving me $200 extra monthly ontop of another $200 that I was already making.

I think Im done with mk 677 (would recommend) and I need something more effective.

If anyone could link me a direct cheap hgh or cjc-dac source, it would be greatly appreciated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lorsss, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
The govornment fucked up and is now giving me $200 extra monthly ontop of another $200 that I was already making.

I think Im done with mk 677 (would recommend) and I need something more effective.

If anyone could link me a direct cheap hgh or cjc-dac source, it would be greatly appreciated
I have some sources for it.

Which generous country do u live in?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Where to get the cheapest ratpiss ching chong HGH? :feelskek:

I have some sources for it.

Which generous country do u live in?
I live in sweden.

I would like a directly source straight from the chinese manufacturers. Dont care if its cjc or HGH

dont use chinese hgh it will make your balls feel weird and when you sweat out the hormones you will smell like a dying antelope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, Pumanator, Deleted member 18808 and 3 others
dont use chinese hgh it will make your balls feel weird and when you sweat out the hormones you will smell like a dying antelope
Only thing i can afford :feelsbadman:

I live in sweden.

I would like a directly source straight from the chinese manufacturers. Dont care if its cjc or HGH
Can u donate me 100$ for once:ogre::ogre:?
My mom isn't giving me money:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: for aromasin.

Btw,here is the hgh source.

Finest rat piss straight from the sewers of Wuhan.
It's 50$/100i.u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, Deleted member 18808, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Only thing i can afford :feelsbadman:
save up for car, insurance, it will run you some cash, and start delivering food for postmates. Trust me, you should be making money first of all otherwise you will just be a white gorilla sitting behind a computer comparing yourself to models instead of having the good life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I live in sweden.

Btw,the hgh is fine.
There have been blood tests on it On meso-rx and it's good.
But before buying it,tell them that u would get a hplc test of it.

And get blood tests to make sure it works.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

It's 50$/100i.u

Sorry bruv, I dont have enough money laying around to just handout

But thx 4 source bro :Comfy:

Btw,the hgh is fine.
There have been blood tests on it On meso-rx and it's good.
But before buying it,tell them that u would get a hplc test of it.

And get blood tests to make sure it works.
Cant be fuarked to get bloods tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

It's 50$/100i.u

How did you find this source? Why is there forklifts and power equipment and all these random powders being sold together jfl

How did you find this source? Why is there forklifts and power equipment and all these random powders being sold together jfl
It's a very famous sóurce.
I found it through looksmax and steorid sites.

It's a full on lab,they manufacture many things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
I live in sweden.

No dude CJC you can get an allergic reaction to look on the r/peptides subreddit happens to people all the time.

• +1
No dude CJC you can get an allergic reaction to look on the r/peptides subreddit happens to people all the time.
Can't the allergic reaction happen with HGH and othe peptides too.

Or is it only a characteristic of cjc?

Can't the allergic reaction happen with HGH and othe peptides too.

Or is it only a characteristic of cjc?
happens a fuck ton with CJC but probably not HGH. Thing is it happens A LOT with CJC ike you'll just be injecting fine for months then you start getting hives and need to go to the hospital

• +1
happens a fuck ton with CJC but probably not HGH. Thing is it happens A LOT with CJC ike you'll just be injecting fine for months then you start getting hives and need to go to the hospital
Hives meaning rashes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
Overstated.

Probably literally everyone who got allergic reactions has posted about it on r/peptides making it seem more common than it actually is.

• +1
Do u know of any ways to minimize the chances of allergic reactions while taking PEDs and peptides and hgh?

Overstated.

Probably literally everyone who got allergic reactions has posted about it on r/peptides making it seem more common than it actually is.
maybe dude but you'll be injecting just fine for a long time and then suddenly you get an allergic reaction. and r/peptides is a really small subreddit and even then a ton of people were saying they got an allergic reaction. it's a foreign substance to the body after all dude.

It is so hard because I want to get Hgh but part of me doesn’t trust sketchy sources and have no clue how to even inject it properly. Did mk work for you when it come to height gains?

maybe dude but you'll be injecting just fine for a long time and then suddenly you get an allergic reaction. and r/peptides is a really small subreddit and even then a ton of people were saying they got an allergic reaction. it's a foreign substance to the body after all dude.
I checked it a while ago and saw like 4 cases.

More people would have been talking about it if it was an actual big thing.

Chance is small enough that its worth the risk

Do u know of any ways to minimize the chances of allergic reactions while taking PEDs and peptides and hgh?
No one gets allergic reactions from GH. But Idk how to lower allergic reactions other than downregulating the immunesystem

• +1
It is so hard because I want to get Hgh but part of me doesn’t trust sketchy sources and have no clue how to even inject it properly. Did mk work for you when it come to height gains?
Learn to inject it if u can

I have a western non-chinese source,buts a bit expensive.

It's 100iu/150$ compared to 100iu/60$ from china

No one gets allergic reactions from GH. But Idk how to lower allergic reactions other than downregulating the immunesystem
But wouldn't downregulating the immunesystem make us susceptible to outisde germs and diseases?

I don't know bro. Not tryna go to the hospital and spend all that money when I could just use some legit fucking GH and not worry about it. You tell me dude. Save a few bucks but might come back to get you with hospital bills later.

• +1
  • +1
China sells all the shitty hgh to the west. The ones that cause infertility.

The good ones stay in china

You reminded me of 2020 when government fucked up with pendemic welfare checks and sent me 1000 euros of taxpayer money without doing anything just because I became a VAT number holder the previous year