bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.
any europecel has a reliable source?
I can't find anything good. :feelswah:

You could just use a regular vitamin A

You could just use a regular vitamin A
but would it get me the same results?
I wanna use it for anti-aging, everyone in here recommends it.

>euro
Don't you have public healthcare? Literally was at the derm today to get my first tret prescription. Went to the pharmay, paid 5€ and was done

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TrestIsBest and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Buy from india it's like 2$ here

>euro
Don't you have public healthcare? Literally was at the derm today to get my first tret prescription. Went to the pharmay, paid 5€ and was done
yea but don't you think going to the derm and asking for tretinoin for anti aging wouldn't work? :ROFLMAO:

I buy it from india (a trusted seller on indiamart) for 5$ per 20g tube. You can get it on alldaychemist too. I also bought ~7000mg of accutane from india for 65$. No customs issues and I'm in the UK. Planning on buying modafinil and bimatoprost from the same guy soon.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
>euro
It's not worth a damn. Doctors are VERY high inhibition here. My dermatologist wouldn't prescribe me Fin at 5 mg (which I wanted to break into fourths to save some money which I told her) because it's not intended for hairless. You have to be a frail oldcel or very fucked in the head to get prescribed useful stuff around here

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen, Sonny Black and bogii