Where to go to know what surgeries to get?

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
I have 3D CBCT scans of me, cephs etc. but I don't know to whom to go for advise. I seem to be a special case, because the ones I talked to said that my facial growth is really unique and they weren't able to help me much.

Thank you.

I seem to be a special case, because the ones I talked to said that my facial growth is really unique and they weren't able to help me much.

I don't seem to have issues with forward growth. Unfortunately, I lack midface projection and I don't have an existing smile.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I don't seem to have issues with forward growth. Unfortunately, I lack midface projection and I don't have an existing smile.
Midface is unfixable tbh

Midface is unfixable tbh
Then I want to fix at least my smile. I have a slight underbite. Maybe high LF1 CCW or posterior downgraft CCW?

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Get a consultation with a PS who has a big portfolio and a degree in PS (so not a general surgeon, not a doctor).
One hour is 100-200 dollars but he will tell you all your failos and what you can do to fix them.

• +1
Get a consultation with a PS who has a big portfolio and a degree in PS (so not a general surgeon, not a doctor).
One hour is 100-200 dollars but he will tell you all your failos and what you can do to fix them.
Can you name me some?

Can you name me some?

Charged me exorbitant prices for some procedures. More than Eppley or Yaremchuk

Worth every penny? Yes. His qualifications and portfolio are extensive too, he has good experience in creating or maintaining neoteny (works on K-pop stars as well) and microsurgery (making sure he doesn't screw up your soft tissue or create disharmony).

• +1

Charged me exorbitant prices for some procedures. More than Eppley or Yaremchuk

Worth every penny? Yes. His qualifications and portfolio are extensive too, he has good experience in creating or maintaining neoteny (works on K-pop stars as wel) and microsurgery (making sure he doesn't screw up your soft tissue or create disharmony).
Thank you man. I appreciate it.