Where to go to only get 3D scans of skull

Agendum

Agendum

Banned
But without committing to a surgeon, just to get a reference. Cost?

I got it in my first consultation for an underbite in the orthodontist's office. the price of a consultation.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
But if I dont want to commit to a surgeon and only want the scans, wont they turn me away from said consultations? Whats the price range?

Call and ask if they do 3d planning and if they provide a plan at the consult. Logical to assume they gon give you a ct

• +1
But without committing to a surgeon, just to get a reference. Cost?
Why do you want one if you don’t want surgery ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
But if I dont want to commit to a surgeon and only want the scans, wont they turn me away from said consultations? Whats the price range?

From what I Know in the UK you will need a referral before they give you a scan. You could probably ask a surgeon prior to booking a consult.

This place does it. Cost is like £280-£350.

• +1
Just call any maxfac

Why do you want one if you don’t want surgery ?
Because Id have to wait to find the right surgeon since most are bluepilled on asthetics. Id have to analyze the scan/model myself before finding a surgeon who'd operate according to my needs.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
From what I Know in the UK you will need a referral before they give you a scan. You could probably ask a surgeon prior to booking a consult.

This place does it. Cost is like £280-£350.

Im in Los Angeles. Im not sure how well my credit is atm.

Because Id have to wait to find the right surgeon since most are bluepilled on asthetics. Id have to analyze the scan/model myself before finding a surgeon who'd operate according to my needs.
mhmm you can outright say that. I guess if you call an orthodontist and say you are considering bimax but you need Scans for multiple consultations i guess they will forward you.

I got my Scans at my orthodontist

• +1
mhmm you can outright say that. I guess if you call an orthodontist and say you are considering bimax but you need Scans for multiple consultations i guess they will forward you.

I got my Scans at my orthodontist
Yeah, I have an older CBCT scan file of my pre-MSE (or failed MSE.) I used this software to see https://www.slicer.org/